• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Stolen 2007 Avalanche

turrrbo6

My Avalanche was stolen yesterday morning from a body shop in West Columbia,SC. It should have a small primer spot on the drivers rear quarter. Has a sticker on the back glass that spells baseball (about 20" long). The thief broke into the shop and stole an office computer and my truck. Keep your eyes open. Thanks, Lee

DSC_0232.jpg

Sorry to hear about that...I am up here in the Charlotte area, so if I see anything, I will report it.

Good luck, I hope you can get it back without any issues.

Sorry to hear about the AV, hope they find it soon.

truck was recovered today by the sheriffs dept. I am going in the morning to meet with them and look at it. It seems that it was used in a gun shop burglary where the thief used my truck to ram through the building.

Ouch, but I guess they wanted a strong Truck

turrrbo6 said:
truck was recovered today by the sheriffs dept. I am going in the morning to meet with them and look at it. It seems that it was used in a gun shop burglary where the thief used my truck to ram through the building.
That sux  (n)

turrrbo6 said:

Sorry to hear that, but it is good that they finally did recover it, and the road to repair can now begin.

turrrbo6 said:
It seems that it was used in a gun shop burglary where the thief used my truck to ram through the building.
that sucks  :mad: i hate thieves  :7:

That really sucks!!  Tell the officer to let you into the cell with the guys who took it and for him to look the other way for a few minutes. :beating:

Oh man that's bad, how is the interior.

Are they going to give it back to you soon.  ???

What about the engine compartment. I'd be really concerned about the core support and the radiator. Especially the radiator having internal damage that would allow coolant into the tranny cooling lines. Had that happen once on an s10 blazer I had. It wasn't pretty 3 weeks later when the tranny went out.

Back