• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Kansas Members Post Here

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Hey Kansas!!  Is there anyone still around?

We would love to hear from you.  Post up and let us know a little bit about you.

If you have any questions or would like ideas on how to plan and host a GTG let me know.

Well i guess ill post here first. I'm in wichita, ks. Just picked up my av last week and i love it so far, its a 2004 z71 cladded. Only aftermarkets are a Eonon d2216 double din, 15% tint all the way around, and a set of Ultra Motorsport Drifter series rims wrapped in 265/70r16 Firestone Destinations.

here in Liberal Ks. about 3hrs west of Wichita i have had mine for about 5yrs now 2002 victory red 20in gmc factory plain stock but i love my truck :love: wouldn't trade it for the world!!!!

Thanks for checking in guys!!  Let's see if we can get Kansas back on the GTG map!!  (y)

We need to get kansas back on the map  (y) it would be nice to see what mods everyone has done cause i need some idea's lol

I'm in Olathe. I've had my avalanche for about a year and only done the head light mod.  I would like to level it and put in a backup camera. With the daughter heading off to college this fall its making it rough on the funds.

I'm in Overland Park, had my 03 Z66 since '05.   Its been through hell and back with me, it's got 179,000 miles and I haven't had any major problems to speak of.  Love my truck.  Here's couple pictures.  Getting ready to add the spectre cold air intake in the next week or so.  

avalanche2.jpg

avalanche.jpg

65mph....10 Point Buck...  Not good.
100MEDIA_IMAG0142.jpg

Spence said:
I'm in Overland Park, had my 03 Z66 since '05.   Its been through hell and back with me, it's got 179,000 miles and I haven't had any major problems to speak of.  Love my truck.  Here's couple pictures.  Getting ready to add the spectre cold air intake in the next week or so.  

65mph....10 Point Buck...  Not good.
100MEDIA_IMAG0142.jpg

:welcome:  to the Family!!! 

Looks like an ugly cleanup on that one!!!

Hi i am new to this site. I have a 2003 z66 av with 22" wheels, billet grill, flowmaster 40 exhast, and cad ext dash.

flighttech1 said:
Hi i am new to this site. I have a 2003 z66 av with 22" wheels, billet grill, flowmaster 40 exhast, and cad ext dash.

:welcome: to the family!!

Hey everyone!!
I'm here in Goddard, which is pretty much Wichita.
I have a 2007 LT2 4x4 with 81, 500 miles.
I have done a few mods:
MB Offroad 20's with 33" hancook ATM's
Ready lift sst 2.5f and 1.5r
Ambers
Trailer brake control
Plastidip'd all badges
N-Fab light bar with 4 KC Black Slim lights
Fog light mod
Rear resonator removed and tip added
Hand trimmed front valence piece
Painted wood grain

Attachments

• 20121220_082956(2).jpg
    20121220_082956(2).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 139
Poolboy1191 said:
Hey everyone!!
I'm here in Goddard, which is pretty much Wichita.
I have a 2007 LT2 4x4 with 81, 500 miles.
I have done a few mods:
MB Offroad 20's with 33" hancook ATM's
Ready lift sst 2.5f and 1.5r
Ambers
Trailer brake control
Plastidip'd all badges
N-Fab light bar with 4 KC Black Slim lights
Fog light mod
Rear resonator removed and tip added
Hand trimmed front valence piece
Painted wood grain

Very Nice!!    (y)

Just bought our 2010 White Diamond LTZ. Great vehicle so far. Upgraded from an 07 Tahoe basically to get more towing capacity. It's loaded with every option I can think of except the power running boards. Has the heavy duty towing package so I can tow our boat with a little more confidence now. I live just southwest of Kansas City

We live in a little town called Blue Rapids about 30 miles north of Manhattan and maybe 20 miles or so south of the Nebraska state line.  We just bought our Avalanche a week and a half ago and look forward to driving it to Wichita to visit family.

Welcome to the site guys, congrats on the new to you AVs

Hey from Wichita,

just bought a 2005 2500 and sold the 2002 1500. Haven't been on here in a while. Good to see people are still sharing their stories.

I'm in Onaga, bout 45 min east of Manhattan. Got an 02 z71. Blue, duel exhaust, CAI, superchips programmer,and a leveling kit

kmaxwell20 said:
We need to get kansas back on the map  (y) it would be nice to see what mods everyone has done cause i need some idea's lol
Going to do the amber light mod today. Then heading to Milford Lake tomorrow to do some fishing with the family. I would post pics but for some reason it wont let me.

zr2freak316 said:
Hello from Salina ks. Live in Wichita but in college now for diesel. We need to go a meet and greet!
It would be nice to meet some other avy owners.

Back