• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalanche Pool Party 6 August 25th 2012 GTG

denman

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
OK I am planning a Pool Party GTG for a weekend at the House....This year it will be potluck, bring your favorite beverages. It will be held Saturday August 25th starting at 1:00pm.

PM me for my Cell # and Directions...all are welcome.

9f3d5692.jpg

Oh, oh, me, ME!  I wanna go.  Can I? Can I? Huh? Can I huh?  :cool:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

We are planning on attending.  Just gotta decide what lucky pot to bring.  >:D

Sweet...I look forward to seeing everybody, someone toss Hutch and family a note on the GTG  :B: :B:

Hmmm, threatening me with a promise NOT to tell Hutch?  Unlike all ya'all I had to work with him many years and I got my share of Hutch-isms over the years to laugh a lifetime.

:cool:  :laugh:  :cool:  :laugh:  :cool:  :laugh:  >:D

T minus 3 days, 3 hours and 48 minutes.  I heard a rumor that potatoes are out of stock and hard to come by so odds are we will probably end up with some sort of rice patte'

:laugh:

The family and I had a great time at the GTG.  The kids tired themselves out swimming about 4 hours straight but still didn't fall asleep until after 9pm.

Thanks Denman for a great day at the pool and some delicious food.  As always it was great seeing Mr & Mrs The Kid.  (y)

Back