• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Please help me in Welcoming DouglasOak as our newest Cruise Coordinator

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
I would like to be the first to say Congratz to DouglasOak for becoming our newest Cruise Coordinator in our Region IV Far North and Canada area.

DouglasOak will be focusing on the Ontario, Canada area.  If you would like help in planning a GTG DouglasOak will be happy to give you any assistance he can.

:welcome:  :welcome:

(y) (y)

Welcome and good luck :wave:

Congrats Karl, (y)

Welcome DouglasOak for becoming our newest Cruise Coordinator in our Region IV :welcome:

Thanks for accepting the title & Congrats.

Congratz looking forward to meeting you in a few months...  :wave: :wave:

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!
I haven't been able to be as active on the site as I would like to be in the past month or so... big changes at work combined with internet issues at home have made it a little hard. (trying to get on as often as I can with my "Not So Smartphone" has made it difficult) I will be back up and running with new internet service soon!!!

I will be starting a post to try to get to know all the Ontario members and where they live so we can get to know each other better and organize some GTG's in your respective areas.

Thanks again for the appointment to Cruise Coordinator. I will do my best to make our region fun and exciting, with some GTG's and events in the next few months!!!

CONGRATS! DouglasOak!
Lets get going on more GTG's like the last one! (GTG in the GTA) That was a lotta fun!                                                          :laugh:
(P.S. what happened with your internet? Did the neighbours change their password?)

Congratulations Buddy, But wait a second? I thought you were the Cruise Coordinator for all of Michigan GTG's as well? I'm sure that will not stop giving the official title?

cyanamid said:
Congratulations Buddy, But wait a second? I thought you were the Cruise Coordinator for all of Michigan GTG's as well? I'm sure that will not stop giving the official title?

I'm just the CC for Ontario, but I'm trying to wake up all of Canada...
(got a couple things in the works for my West Coast Avy Brothas and Sistas!!!)

Back