• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Saying hello New Belgian Member

Flyer123

Hi to everybody,

Just wanted to first say hello to all members.
I am a new member, 40 years old, living in Europe/Belgium.
I own since little time an Avalanche, very uncommon around here ...!
I love it though.
I enjoy mechanic stuff and DIY of all kinds.
I usually don't talk much about me, more tech details in my signature !
Thanks, in advance, for all straight- forward exchanges we might have on the forum.

See ya all on the forum very soon,

Welcome to the club....

Moved your post to the OUTSIDE AMERICA section where all our european members post up and discuss get togethers and meetings...

Enjoy and have fun

Welcome to the club! You can find tons of info on your Avy here.

Whenever you come to your neighbour-country (The Netherlands); let me know!

Sup and  :welcome: I drove my AV there once and it was the coolest thing.  Love all the looks I got. 

check out the post here http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/board,124.0.html  maybe you can meet some other members

Hello Flyer.
Nice to see more Belgans here.

Zelf woon ik in Zonhoven. Van waar ben jij ergens?

Welcome from The Netherlands.
Like mrobers already said, let us know when you visit The Netherlands. We (mrobers and I and some other guys) have a "barn" near Rotterdam where we do some maintenance and mod our avy's.
Did you also checked the dutch forum with a lot of truck drivers (most of them drive Dodge, but they still don't understand :laugh:) www.usatrucks.nl

Flyer123 said:
Hi everybody and thanks !
Ik woon in Waals Brabant.
See you

Wow I like figuring out different languages but I lost on this one.

MS03 2500 said:
Wow I like figuring out different languages but I lost on this one.

To really try to confuse you : indeed, that is Dutch language but I live in southern part of Belgium where they speak french.... (Ma langue maternelle est le fran?ais.)
We are used to that and usually we find our way through it without too much difficulties !!
See ya on the forum !

Actually I did the google translator and found out what it was.

Back