• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Connecticut Chapter Meetings - Schedule 2012 - Friday 11-30-2012

GMAN62465

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2003
We will be getting together "Friday November 30th to start things off... Dust off the cobwebs and see where it goes

Place: Connecticut Monster Garage

Start time: Friday November 30th 6:00 PM - Yeah.... It's a Friday Night!!

Please note - If for some reason Mark or the Monster Garage is unavailable... WE WILL MOVE IT TO ANOTHER LOCATION IN THE AREA.

*** PRIMARY LOCATION ***
"Connecticut Monster Garage"
Dr. Nicks Transmissions
498 New Haven Avenue
Milford, CT 06460

GMAN

UPDATED OCTOBER 11th - PLEASE READ AND REPLY

I am going to cancel tonights (October 11th) meeting tonight  :(  :E: and I am probably going to look to see if we can do a day on the weekend to see if we can get more people out.

We may go to one day a month if that will draw more people as they may not want to wait another month to meet up. Maybe 2x per month is too much? When the CT Group was previously "active", I personally spent multiple nights at the Monster Garage, per week.

I know that the weeknights may be tougher for some, but it seems to be quiet and unless we can get some additional people posting up that they are interested in meeting up, we might be left with just the "Old Guard, Core Group" with a few new members getting together.

Thoughts??

GMAN

spoke to Mark yesterday and the shop will be open... Mark may be doing a little transmission rebuild while we are there.

GMAN

well I will be there... with one of my AV's .... hmmmm 2012 or the 2003....

Not sure yet

GMAN

let me text a friend from Jersey and see if she wants to come visit...

I know of 3 others in CT that may be by for a bit.. CTEMSI, WEB and BUTCH

So we can play it by ear...

GMAN

the friend from jersey can't make it due to work.. :( thursdays are the one day a week I can't get off right now, but give me a few weeks and I'll make it happen!

by the way mark, my truck is making scary noises again.. can i just drop it off at a gtg and come back when it's fixed?  (y)

GMAN62465 said:
well I will be there... with one of my AV's .... hmmmm 2012 or the 2003....

Not sure yet

GMAN

yeah, well, i'm just going to put the new car in the bed of the av.. then i can have them both in attendance.. so there.. lol..

***nope, not jealous of the new av at all, i swear***

bikerchic1977 said:
the friend from jersey can't make it due to work.. :( thursdays are the one day a week I can't get off right now, but give me a few weeks and I'll make it happen!

and I see that she has decided to post her status as being out this time....

Don't worry E... we will get ya there soon!

GMAN

this will be fun tonight... As you never know who will show up at the CT Monster Garage when the lights are on...

GMAN

Well we had 4 AV's last night, and 1 was a new member, AVinSbyCt. Welcome aboard Mark!!

It was great meeting him and I look forward to more coming out the next one... in two weeks.

Closed out the shop early... 10ish with Trannyman, Butch and myself having a few "White Outs" by ourselves talking about older gtg's and the funny crazy stuff that has happened...

Can you say Turkey Fryer Fire?? ROLMAOFAO   WHITE OUT!!

GMAN

Yeah, he did! Met a good bunch of guys and look forward to a "white out" or two in the future! I am a bit concerned that during one of these, my truck may end up in pieces LOL!

Back