• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Charlotte Motor Speedway GTG?

ARMYtango

Hey all!

I was wondering if anyone may be up for a Black Friday Charlotte Motor Speedway GTG?

I thought it would be great to get a bunch of AVs to drive around the track at once.

Here is the info:

Black Friday event at Charlotte Motor Speedway ? chance to buy cheap NASCAR souvenirs

Souvenir and Race Ticket Blow-Out Sale

Charlotte Motor Speedway
Friday, Nov. 26

What: NASCAR enthusiasts and holiday shoppers will have the opportunity to fulfill their dreams of driving around Charlotte Motor Speedway during the Souvenir and Race Ticket Blow-Out on Friday, Nov. 26. Shoppers who spend $50 or more on merchandise or race tickets, or donate $25 to Speedway Children?s Charities during the annual day-after-Thanksgiving event, will be allowed to drive their personal vehicle for three laps around the legendary 1.5-mile superspeedway.

During the Souvenir and Race Ticket Blow-Out, Charlotte Motor Speedway will offer a full line of NASCAR memorabilia and apparel at reduced prices with many items selling for only $1. A wide variety of hats and t-shirts will be available starting at just $3. In addition, more than a dozen NASCAR souvenir rigs are expected to be on hand, offering driver and team merchandise at drastically reduced prices.

When: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday, Nov. 26.

Info: Information concerning the annual Souvenir and Race Ticket Blow-Out can be obtained by contacting the Charlotte Motor Speedway ticket office at (704) 455-FANS (3267).

Location: Charlotte Motor Speedway is located in Concord, N.C., 12 miles north of downtown Charlotte on Highway 29. Take exit 49 (Bruton Smith Boulevard) off I-85. Souvenir rigs will line the main entrance of the speedway and the Charlotte Motor Speedway Gift Shop and Ticket Office will be open on the second floor of Smith Tower

Let me know what you think!

Would love to set this up!

jmuller62 said:
Count me in.
I'll even bring my kids if I can get them out of bed.  :laugh:

SWEET!  (y)

After I see who else might want to be in, we can all bump heads on a good time to meet up.

I have family coming in from out of town, but I may still be in on this.  I'm moving to Cali next spring, so this would be my last opportunity for something like this.  You can probably count me in.

Here's another topic for this event as well:

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,135918.0/topicseen.html

Gntlhnds said:
I have family coming in from out of town, but I may still be in on this.  I'm moving to Cali next spring, so this would be my last opportunity for something like this.  You can probably count me in.

Bring 'em along!  :cool:

Gntlhnds said:
Here's another topic for this event as well:

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,135918.0/topicseen.html

Thank you!  I didn't know about this one.

Gntlhands,

If you go over to the other topic, we are taking a head count of who is attending, if you would like to get your name on the list.

Back