• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2013 Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together - Attending List

DouglasOak

Cruise Coord
SM 2014
SM 2013
SM 2012
SM 2011
ATTENDING LIST

Please post here so you and your guests can be added to the list.

Please post the following information:

Screen Name or Names:
Number of people attending:
Choice of accommodations:

Please save "chit chat" for other threads so we do not miss anyone. Thank you.

NAME     NUMBER OF GUESTS       SITE

DouglasOak / DirtyGirlAva              2                               Hotel    
james 21                                           1                                   Hotel
Z66 BUTCH / jomomma                      2                                Hotel              
MS03 2500                                         1                               Hotel              
Loggie                                                 6                                Hotel
Didit / Lu                                             2                                  Hotel          
GoldBowTie / Toots                          2                                   Hotel
BigC Mich / Kimmer                           2                                   Hotel
warner                                               4                                   Hotel
OldVMer                                              2                                   Hotel
Intimidatoruag                                  4                                    Hotel
Sirshopolot / NoNo                           2                                   Hotel
Stogen                                               4                                   Local
BnGBleeder                                       3                                    Hotel
cmalee                                               2                                   Local
speet64                                             1                                   Hotel
Flint 4x4                                            1                                    KOA
Underwood / LiL_BiT                       4                                   Hotel
biggmachz                                          1                                  Local
jcl32mel                                              2                                  Hotel
ShapeShifter                                      2                                   KOA
Calicak89                                              1                                    Hotel
Troublemaker                                       2                                   Hotel

2013 Nationals Attendees

DouglasOak and DirtyGirlAva     Windsor, ON              2008 Summit White
Didit and Lu                               Indianapolis, IN           2013 Blue Topaz
GoldBowTie and Toots                 Tallmadge, OH                 2002 Black
Calicak89                                    Pittsburgh, PA             2008 Black
BnG Bleeder                                 Pittsburgh, PA             2003 Red
Troublemaker                                Howell, NJ                 2005 Black
OldVMer                                       Boulivar, OH               2013 Silver Ice
IntimidatorUAG                             Toledo, OH                 2013 Blue Topaz
Z66 BUTCH and jomomma                   Markleville, IN           2007 Black/Flames
Speet64                                        Springfield, IL             2002 Black
Underwood and LilBit                      Sunfield, MI                  2005 Black
Biggmachz                                     Brantford, ON              2008 Silver Birch
Loggie                                            Valdosta, GA             2008 Greystone Met.
Warner                                         Chicago, IL                 2004 Sunburst Orange Met.
Sirshopalot and Nono                   Battle Creek, MI         2004 Dark Grey Met.
James21                                      Cooperstown, NY       2002 Black

DouglasOak and DirtyGirlAva  2 people, staying at the Sleep Inn  (y)
We may get a campsite Saturday night and stay in the Avy tent so we can "get our drink on" around a campfire!  >:D

We are making plans to attend and stay at the hotel.

2 attending
Z66 BUTCH
jomomma

You can add me to the list 1 in the Hotel

Didit n Lu will be there provided we can sync weeks off at work, ugh

add me as a maybe.  :rolleyes: I might be deployed

Loggie +3 and Hotel

Please add me and Toots to the attending list.
Arriving Thursday the 25th, leaving Sunday 28th.
Staying at the Sleep Inn.

OldVMer
Hotel booked July 25 - 28. 

Loggie +3 Now  wife and 2 of the kids will be coming.  Making the drive from South GA :rolleyes:  I might be divorced by the time I get there :laugh:

me max savvy and our newest addition to the family (on june 14th) baby lilah will be there im not sure which day yet but carl ad us to the list (y)

We are in !! 3 so far will be staying at hotel ...still got the group  rate !!

Driving from Vancouver, B.C. with wire. Staying with friends in the falls. Can't decide which Av to take

I can't believe how many people who said they are coming are not listed as COMING!   COME ON GUYS lets get on the bandwagon here!

Didit

cmalee said:
Driving from Vancouver, B.C. with wire. Staying with friends in the falls. Can't decide which Av to take
Take the yellow one (y).

Back