• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

post your 07+ gold avalanche pics!

Speedfreak95

Hey guys out there with a 2007+ gold avalanche post your pics!!! lifted, slightly modded or stock! (y)

Need some ideas to add to goldie  :love:
(Sorry fixed my pictures)  :beating:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 800
  • truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 798
Can you save the pictures not in a pdf file.  jpg ???

Or put it to photobucket

I love this color.  Looks great when the cladding all shined up and she's waxed.

Attachments

• Avy resize2.jpg
    Avy resize2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 857
My Silver Ice was looking pretty gold with all the tree pollen here.  I could see it sliding off the hood when rinsing the front.  Should have gotten a pic before. 

Not sure how to post pics.......See if this works....

IMG_1312.JPG

Nope......

Any help??? 

TonysAV17 said:

Not sure how to post pics.......See if this works....

IMG_1312.JPG

Nope......

Any help??? 

You'll have to upload it to a site like www.photobucket.com or another image hosting site -- something along those lines, then link it to this site.

Speedfreak95 said:
Hey guys out there with a 2007+ gold avalanche post your pics!!! lifted, slightly modded or stock! (y)

Need some ideas to add to goldie  :love:
(Sorry fixed my pictures)  :beating:
i think that a b pillar blackout might look good on that with how you have all the black on there ... i used plasti dip on mine... that way if i didnt like it i could peel it off  (y)

here is a thread with pics of mine
http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,137018.msg2002379.html#msg2002379

Torenhire said:
You'll have to upload it to a site like www.photobucket.com or another image hosting site -- something along those lines, then link it to this site.

OK Thanks, I think I've got it now....... (y)

IMG_1312_zpsc488693b.jpg

Taken just after the 6" Fabtech lift and SS Rhino bars were put on. Getting new bumpers this week from Buckstop, ( Already have the Warn Zeon 12,000lb winch )  and whatever other goodies I can find at the outdoor show in Portland. Still gotta fix that mirror too....... ;D
New 35" Toyo Open Country MT's and 18" wheels are 4-6 weeks away, as is a Gibson SS split rear exhaust and Bushwacker ( black )  fender flares.
Will try and post pics as the mods are completed...........problem is,  I'm always finding new stuff to do before I have finished what's already on the list. >:D

Here is a before pic.....Brand new somewhere in the Nevada desert driving it home to B.C. from Denver in August 2008.

100_0694_zpsc3ea52fc.jpg

WOW Sweet truck TonysAvy thats what im talking about!! (y) post some more pics of the other mods/tires when you get them on!

Also wyotonka What is a b pillar??  ???

The bumpers and winch are on!! ;D  The bumpers are from Buckstop and the winch is a Warn Zeon 12,000lb. The PIAA 4" driving and 6" fog lights are installed, but not wired up yet. Time constraints mean all the wiring and finishing touches will have to wait until next Thursday. The back bumper, also from Buckstop, is also installed, but still needing wiring to finish everything up. The Avy sure has a more truck look to it now. Kinda nice to replace some of that plastic with real steel. Am very happy with how things have turned out so far..........Moto Metal wheels, Toyo tires, and Bushwacker fender flares are up next. Here are a few pics.......... (y)

IMG_1334_zps0f8f7448.jpg

IMG_1335_zpsef867675.jpg

IMG_1336_zps763e7dcb.jpg

IMG_1337_zpsdbd3f7f4.jpg

IMG_1341_zps1dbc0b0c.jpg

IMG_1342_zps436d50d8.jpg

Def a nice ride! My 07 LTZ is the same as 99% above. All stock. As soon as I do a few things I will post some pics

TonysAV17 said:
The bumpers and winch are on!! ;D  The bumpers are from Buckstop and the winch is a Warn Zeon 12,000lb. The PIAA 4" driving and 6" fog lights are installed, but not wired up yet. Time constraints mean all the wiring and finishing touches will have to wait until next Thursday. The back bumper, also from Buckstop, is also installed, but still needing wiring to finish everything up. The Avy sure has a more truck look to it now. Kinda nice to replace some of that plastic with real steel. Am very happy with how things have turned out so far..........Moto Metal wheels, Toyo tires, and Bushwacker fender flares are up next. Here are a few pics.......... (y)

IMG_1334_zps0f8f7448.jpg

IMG_1335_zpsef867675.jpg

IMG_1336_zps763e7dcb.jpg

IMG_1337_zpsdbd3f7f4.jpg

IMG_1341_zps1dbc0b0c.jpg

IMG_1342_zps436d50d8.jpg

The Bushwacker fender flares are all painted and installed. PIAA driving and fog lights are wired up and the truck is at paint today to get the door moldings painted black to match the flares. The V-LED license plate holder is also wired up and works great!! No more poor lighting when backing up now. There is also another set of LED lights on the back bumper on a separate switch for even more light.  :cool:

IMG_1356_zps03117e7f.jpg

IMG_1357_zpsb3699096.jpg

IMG_1359_zps6a8e1cc2.jpg

IMG_1363_zps0f9b8489.jpg

Wow that truck is begging to be a work of art! Are you going with black or chrome rims? Think if you get black rims and paint your door handles and side steps black would tie it all in

Gonna go with the Moto Metal 957 Gloss Black Machined 18" wheels. Nice mix of black and chrome, should look really sharp. Matching them up with some 285/75/18 Toyo Open Country M/T's.  Ordered up the Fabtech steering stabilizer, NGK plugs, MSD wires and Gibson exhaust today also. Slowly coming to the end of the mods after waiting and saving for almost 5 long years.  :cool:
Not sure about the door handles yet. I did buy a can of Plastidip, so I might try experimenting with that. I want to keep just a bit of chrome accents to show off all the black trim. Also bought a can of Refinish Restorer on e-Bay. Can't wait until the weather gets better so I can get the sails and covers all cleaned up. The Avy should look pretty sharp when it's all done.  :B:

So, had to make a few last minute alterations to the tire and wheel combo, but I think it worked out for the best. Ended up going with 18" Diamo 17 Karat Black Machine finished wheels and 18x12.5x35 Toyo Open Country M/T's. Here is a cool before and after pic I took when I saw an '08 Gold Stock Avy in the parking lot the other day. Makes for a cool comparison. Will post some better pics when the sun comes back out..........

IMG_1505_zps7400b660.jpg

Back