• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalanche Paintball GTG in NJ! March 2/3 or 9/10

avalanchenewbie

Looking to set up a paintball GTG for the Jersey folks in the beginning of March when the weather starts getting warmer, but not too warm, although we could technically go to an indoor place any time of year!)

Possible dates are March 2nd or 3rd (Saturday or Sunday), or March 9th or 10th (again, Sat or Sun.)

Cost ranges between $30-$50 per person, plus the cost of paintballs, which runs about $50 for a case of 2000, and we can split this cost between 2-4 people per case.  The price range depends on whether you have your own equipment (gun, mask, air, etc...) or need to rent from the facility.

We will have approximately 3-4 hours of paintball time reserved for us (just us AV peeps!)

I need an approximate headcount for attendees so I can give the places I am looking into this number for a more accurate price per person, as we can get a group rate after we hit a certain number.

Comment here if you are interested and can make any of the dates I have listed.  I need at least a 2 week window to provide to the facility with the headcount, so I need everyone's interest by Feb 15th, which is about 3 weeks from today.

I'll update this post with more details as I get them.  I am in the process of contacting about 4 different places (3 outdoor, 1 indoor) to reserve a group rate.

Can we have a meet here in jersey soon. I'm kinda new to this page and I would love to meet with my fellow AV people!  :B:  :cool:  :help:

Check the Mastori's thread...  we try to have a GTG there on the 3rd Saturday each month (Next one would be 3/16).

Hasn't been one in a while though, just hasn't worked out for me or the others.  Going to try and get this one going again.  3/16, here we come!

Back