• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Brush Guards... Pics?

02AvyZ71

Hello Avalanche World!

I am currently looking for a brush guard for my 02' Avalanche Z71. Does anybody know of any good brands? I am looking for one where I can mount off road lights on as well as a winch. Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Thank You!

Iron Bull makes some that are tough as hell- my favorite.
The OEM ones are nice, the no name brands aren't too shabby either.

Got my bumpers and brush guard from Buckstop. Very happy with how it looks.......

IMG_1341_zps1dbc0b0c.jpg

IMG_1340_zpsa85b0ee4.jpg

IMG_1336_zps763e7dcb.jpg

TonysAV17 said:
Got my bumpers and brush guard from Buckstop. Very happy with how it looks.......

IMG_1341_zps1dbc0b0c.jpg

IMG_1340_zpsa85b0ee4.jpg

IMG_1336_zps763e7dcb.jpg

How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? Did you install yourself? What are the lights connected to? I could make sweet, sweet love to those.

M4TT said:
How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? Did you install yourself? What are the lights connected to? I could make sweet, sweet love to those.

I paid $3200 for both bumpers with the extra holes cut for the 6" fog lights, the brush guard, 2 sets of PIAA lights in the front and the LED back up lights for the back bumper. Spent $340 to spray everything with Bullit Liner. Picked everything up at the factory in Oregon when we went down for the Sportsman's show in Feb.  My buddy is a mechanic, so he did the install for me. Gave me a good cash price, plus a reasonable amount of smoked salmon, halibut and deer pepperoni.  >:D
The 4" PIAA driving lights are hooked up to the factory switch where the old driving lights were. The fog and reverse lights are hooked up to separate switches I mounted just below the factory switch.

Those better be bolted on good, or I may "borrow" them without your permission >:D
kiddin, they're amazing looking

Back