• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Loggie's Journey to 2013 Nationals

Loggie

Charter Member
PM 2023
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Okay folks here's my route for driving to the 2013 CAFCNA Nationals.  I plan on making the trip in 2 days with stops along the way to collect any donations for our charity The New Beginning Food pantry.  (y)

If you would like to donate take a look at the cities I will be passing through and we can setup a meeting point, preferable near the interstate I'll travelling.  My plan is to spend the night in Pocono PA then press onward to Niagara Falls.  Its going to be a long drive so I will only hang out for a few minutes to collect goods of funds but really would like to limit it to 30 minutes each stop. 

Please check out the charity thread for more information 2013 Nationals Charity Beneficiary   :wave:

Pickup points for donations
Savannah, GA
West of Florence, SC
East of Fayetteville, NC
Richmond, VA
Baltimore, MD
West of Philadelphia, PA

970573_4982703656552_965627637_n.jpg

970583_4982703896558_230435999_n.jpg

485399_4982704296568_821116300_n.jpg

I am assuming that you're going to have a co-pilot as well or are you running solo?
If you want you can crash here (easier on the wallet) and you can run from here. (y)

i might take you up on that and I'll have two of my kids with me. (y)

Not a problem brother. if you get here early enough (we live in a non gated community, we can send all the kids with the passes to the indoor or outdoor pool (depending on Schedule). (y)

Old No.7 Avalanche said:
Not a problem brother. if you get here early enough (we live in a non gated community, we can send all the kids with the passes to the indoor or outdoor pool (depending on Schedule). (y)

and we can have a drink lol >:D

I'm going to preemptively apologize for my state's (Virginia) horrendous traffic on I-95.

Looks like an awesome trip! I was planning on going but we had job/travel troubles with the sequestration and had to pull plans for this and a second trip I had plans for to Seattle in August.  :(

We could have started an Avy Train! Enjoy your drive!~

Torenhire said:
I'm going to preemptively apologize for my state's (Virginia) horrendous traffic on I-95.

Looks like an awesome trip! I was planning on going but we had job/travel troubles with the sequestration and had to pull plans for this and a second trip I had plans for to Seattle in August.  :(

We could have started an Avy Train! Enjoy your drive!~

I'd probably be going too if it weren't for sequestration putting me into under-employment starting this week.  :E:

Old No.7 Avalanche said:
well
let's see, both Jenn and I are JD drinkers....HMMMMMMMMM..
of course. :p (y)
:love: (y)

sequestration sucks big time

Wish you were coming up a little closer to where we will be..  Whats your travel date to VA?  I will be in the Virginia Beach area when you will be coming through..  Maybe we can meet somewhere, and I can give you some things..  :love: :B: :love:

Hugz said:
Wish you were coming up a little closer to where we will be..  Whats your travel date to VA?  I will be in the Virginia Beach area when you will be coming through..  Maybe we can meet somewhere, and I can give you some things..   :love: :B: :love:

I'll be swinging through on the 24th.  Maybe we can meet off I-295 and I-64.  Virginia Beach might be too far off my route

Loggie said:
I'll be swinging through on the 24th.  Maybe we can meet off I-295 and I-64.  Virginia Beach might be too far off my route
I wasn't asking ya to swing by the beach.
But yeah maybe somewhere along the way.
May have a run back home in the middle if the week as one of the kids has a practice they can't miss as her team is the defending national champs.

Hugz said:
I wasn't asking ya to swing by the beach.
But yeah maybe somewhere along the way.
May have a run back home in the middle if the week as one of the kids has a practice they can't miss as her team is the defending national champs.

sounds good dude.  I'll hit ya up next week and we can work out more details (y)

If I didn't have to work, I'd go to the nationals. I'll try and make the July breakfast (if you guys will have me) and drop off a donation. I've been wanting to go to one of these, but my work schedule and that schedule clash. It also depends if I have my Av back. It'll be in the shop all next week for a lift, tires and new gears.

avalanchedriver said:
If I didn't have to work, I'd go to the nationals. I'll try and make the July breakfast (if you guys will have me) and drop off a donation. I've been wanting to go to one of these, but my work schedule and that schedule clash. It also depends if I have my Av back. It'll be in the shop all next week for a lift, tires and new gears.

That would be cool dude (y) and hope they can fix the AV fast >:D

getting the AV packed

534802_10200168366403057_1549492440_n.jpg

1010861_10200168363762991_622175338_n.jpg

Loggie is out the house headed to the Nationals.

Just do not touch his left hand, that's why I love this club

935856_10200167785468534_174165268_n.jpg

:laugh:  y'all funny.

I'm 500 miles into my trip hitting  VA soon.

Back