• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Would love to see your Avalanche on the Beach photos! Here's my 2013.

JohnnyQuest

We just spent the week at Carova, NC, which is the northernmost part of the Outer Banks.  It is 4WD area only. 

The 2nd photo includes our 2 rescued German Shepherds, Nitro (black) and Remington (long haired shepherd).  They had a great time on the beach!

Attachments

• Carova July 4 2013Remy Nitro.jpg
    Carova July 4 2013Remy Nitro.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 435
  • Black Diamond.jpg
    Black Diamond.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 432
  • Carova July 4 2013.jpg
    Carova July 4 2013.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 434
galveston texas

Attachments

• MVC-038E.JPG
    MVC-038E.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 429
heres goldie on a foggy afternoon

Attachments

• Bowtie 2.JPG
    Bowtie 2.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 414
  • Bowtie1.JPG
    Bowtie1.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 414
Damn, I have a pic for this thread, but I'm too new to CAFCNA to post it.  I'll just keep posting and taking more pics out at Mustang Island and I'll be back here when I get privileges.  Beautiful truck and awesome dogs, JohnnyQuest.  My GF's found German Shepherd, Tika loves the beach and my new Av, Ruby.  :D

Thanks, cobroxatx! 

Where is Mustang Island? 

Here's a shot of what it's like driving my new Avalanche LTZ in Carova, NC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx95eXC98OA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWjHSy5eOm35ZC4nUy1w0RQ

And here's a short clip on YouTube of the beach during 4th of July 2013 in Carova: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsNP2YC86Tg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWjHSy5eOm35ZC4nUy1w0RQ 

(y)

Attachments

• avz66-2.JPG
    avz66-2.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 372
JohnnyQuest said:
Thanks, cobroxatx! 

Where is Mustang Island? 

Here's a shot of what it's like driving my new Avalanche LTZ in Carova, NC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx95eXC98OA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWjHSy5eOm35ZC4nUy1w0RQ

And here's a short clip on YouTube of the beach during 4th of July 2013 in Carova: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsNP2YC86Tg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWjHSy5eOm35ZC4nUy1w0RQ 

Just a few minutes south of Port Aransas, TX. Northern most Padre Island.  Corpus Christi is the nearest big city, I guess.

Nice video clips.  Our Gulf Coast beaches are very similar.  Party central down there too.  >:D

none with the new AV but god I miss this one

Attachments

• main2.jpg
    main2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 368
  • main1.jpg
    main1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 366
I was hoping with beach photos there would be bikinis  :beating:

Ava isn't quite ON the beach, but she was AT the beach!

1013528_387531878023563_1385468039_n.jpg

JohnnyQuest said:
We just spent the week at Carova, NC, which is the northernmost part of the Outer Banks.  It is 4WD area only. 

The 2nd photo includes our 2 rescued German Shepherds, Nitro (black) and Remington (long haired shepherd).  They had a great time on the beach!

Great looking shepherds! I'm preferable to the black shepherds myself.

avalanchedriver said:
Great looking shepherds! I'm preferable to the black shepherds myself.

Me too.  I also like the long-haired shepherds.  I've never seen one stick his head under water like this (Remy, short for Remington) one was doing looking for the frisbee!

Attachments

• Remy.jpg
    Remy.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 321
Michaelmiata89 said:

Yeah, you know how this works; the yellow excavator/shovel was stuck and they asked me to pull it out.... :p
i had one of those moments before only snow instead of sand  >:D  :beating:

Heres a cool one from inside! I still need to a picture with the sun setting behind it! maybe tomorrow  :love:

Attachments

• inside 2.JPG
    inside 2.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 283
I think it has finally happened.  I can post pics  :cool:

As promised, here is a pic of all of my girls out on the beach near Port Aransas, TX.

Attachments

• 20130713_202315.jpg
    20130713_202315.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 261
JohnnyQuest said:

I love the white! And Black Diamond edition too :D  (y)

Still keep forgetting to get a good sunset picture behind her.. Sad considering I'm at the beach Atleast twice a week haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 117
Back