• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2014 Worldwide Chevy Avalanche Get Together July 2014

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
Welcome to the 2014 National Chevy Avalanche Get Together Section!

Dates: July 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th

vwvk.jpg

In the coming weeks you will find all of the information that you need to make the 2014 NCAGTG (National Chevy Avalanche Get Together) a fun family event. We plan on having something for everyone to enjoy at this NCAGTG. Below you will find a few of the things that we are planning, there will be more added and you will find the final schedule posted in this section as it becomes available.

Didit will be heading up the Charity raffle again this year. A Madison, Indiana food bank or other charity will soon be chosen and a section started to keep you informed about it. This year jomomma is planning a "silent auction" of craft items. This will give the ladies a chance to participate more than ever. Details are being worked on now and we will start a section for items that you can make or donate to this auction, of course all procedes will go the the chosen charity for the 2014 NCAGTG.

Tour the Indiana Wine Trail
tvnc.jpg

Thrill Rides on the Ohio River (or bring your own boat)!
w6pc.jpg

Family Fun at Kings Island or Kentucky Kingdom!
hznf.jpg

There will be modding and lots of photo opportunities on the banks of the Ohio river! Of course there will be the "hanging out" in the parking lots and "talking trucks"! There is much more to do and see in Madison and the main thing that we hope to see there is YOU!

A sign up thread along with other info is coming soon, check back and tune in!

Thanks to all those who submitted ideas.... as those can always be gtg or nationals in future...

this year the CC's chose Madison, IN as the site for 2014 NAtionals.
Pretty clos to Center of the USE population... and not far from lots of people..

Check back for more info

It's close to me, looking forward for more details.

MS03 2500 said:

Oh........... You know what guys, on second thought, I think I'm tied up that weekend.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MS03 2500 said:

Didit is camping down there and Z66 Butch was heading down there today.  Butch asked me to tag along but gotta work after taking 6 days of vacation last week and week before.

I wonder what they might be doing?  :rolleyes:

Congrats and should be a fun time

I don't know what Butch is doin, but I'm drinking a beer and eating fudge!  Watchin the river go by and by and by oops theres a duck!    Watch out duck here comes a barge!  Dam this beer is goooood, fudge aint bad either!

Didit

The Hotel information is posted in the lodging thread.

Any modding area there, I like sail panel lights on my EXT.

MS03 2500 said:
Any modding area there, I like sail panel lights on my EXT.

Although the parking lots are not large, the hotel and the lodges set on 5 acres so there is ample parking (and modding areas) "down the hill".

I am sure modding will be everwhere like Didit said. We will have a schedule put together and it will give you a better idea of the times available for modding.

I missed the thread about you getting a EXT, do you have links to any pictures or information about what you got?

Z66 BUTCH said:
I missed the thread about you getting a EXT, do you have links to any pictures or information about what you got?

I think its his EXT wanabe, hehehe

Well it's a new to me 08 WD and barely gets better mileage than my 2500.  LOL

It's down in Kentucky

MS03 2500 said:
Well it's a new to me 08 WD and barely gets better mileage than my 2500.  LOL

It's down in Kentucky

Well WTG , congrats then!

Didit

I am originally from Ohio as well as 'was' an Ohio coordinator. 
This looks like a nice selection of activities  :B:

Kings Island ROCKS  (y)

Texascwgrl said:
I am originally from Ohio as well as 'was' an Ohio coordinator. 
This looks like a nice selection of activities  :B:

Kings Island ROCKS  (y)
Would be great to see you again

Back