• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Need advice

LastMinuteMomma

Hello all....had a horrible week...to make a long story short....blew the engine in my Avy... :needhug:  Got it replaced with a used engine but I still need the instrument cluster assembly (dash) for my '03 Avy....the advice I need is do I need one from an '03??  And also, does anyone know the ballpark price of a used one??  I am pretty broke after the engine replacement, so I will be checking out scrap yards around here....any info that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated!!  Thanks in advance  :B:

you cant use one out of an 02 other than that everything up through 06 should work fine as far as i know  (y)

Do you need a new one, or just the original reprogrammed to the new engine?  Have you looked at Kijiji.ca/Toronto  as there are some references to reprogramming and replacement units.

Look for one local using this

www.car-parts.com

(y)

I need another one because the oil pressure gauge doesn't work.  The tech at my local dealership quoted me a new one at $450, however, I am sure I can get one cheaper than that???  At least that what I am hoping.   :B:

Check out SpeedoTronix in the GTA I have had a couple people use them and were happy...

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/f-avalanche-cluster-Classifieds-W0QQKeywordZavalancheQ20clusterQQisProvinceSearchZtrueQQisSearchFormZtrue

$T2eC16R,!ysE9sy0iHyJBRPfpmln1!~~48_20.JPG

Back