• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any one active?

Another East TN.    Lots of avalanches here, not a huge number of active members though.  Which reminds me there's an avalanche at the company next door to where I work that needs to be tagged! :)

I am in Murfreesboro.  Have not done the ambers yet, just had hip replacement, so crawling under the avy not possible yet.  I have a 2013 metallic blue ls.

dscconway said:
I am in Murfreesboro.  Have not done the ambers yet, just had hip replacement, so crawling under the avy not possible yet.  I have a 2013 metallic blue ls.

dscconway: A tip for putting ambers in your '13! If you look at your front grill, the chrome mesh insert in the lower part is separate from the ring and held in by clips. I learned on the 13, you can remove this inner mesh by popping it loose from the clips in the ring and slide your hand in behind with EASE to replace the DRL's. Another member taught me that at nationals this year.. Much easier than going through the wheel well or trying to squeeze in from the top  (y)

delt47avalanche said:
Hey Prism you like your bedslide? What model do you have did you buy or build?

Its a Joey Bedslide http://www.joeybed.com/ I couldnt live without it.

dscconway said:

I really really really need to make it back to murfreesboro soon. one of my best friends lives there. things have just been busy. I might have to make that trip soon.

Hope to see all of you at Nationals in July  :love: :B:

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/board,308.0.html

I'm still here in nashville... well, right outside but nashville is easiest to claim for conversation sake. Glad to see tennessee showing signs of life and the nationals making a return  (y)

GR1MR3APER said:
I'm still here in nashville... well, right outside but nashville is easiest to claim for conversation sake. Glad to see tennessee showing signs of life and the nationals making a return  (y)

:B: :)

Back