• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any Mississauga Avy's out there?

Hi Coopers_dad. Not too many Mississauga folks, although I see a few around. Perhaps they just don"t follow the web site. I find it funny as Mississauga is the 6th biggest city in Canada.... :laugh:  What do you drive?

jim here in mississauga with the black 2005 avalanche near burnhamthorpe and cawthra about 125K mileage. to my knowledge there was never a meetup in mississauga , but there could be soon if enough are interested. cheers        5 june 2017 any hope for gtg in mississauga this summer ?

Nice. I use to have the Z66 (2WD). That was my first Avy... got better gas mileage than my 2011 even with a 6 speed  :laugh:
This (pic) is my 2011..... just got rust proofed for the Canadian winter and all the salt that comes with it. Trying to save it.

Attachments

• Pinery Charleston 2014 043 12kb.jpg
    Pinery Charleston 2014 043 12kb.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 41
No doubt there.  We had our son-in-law undercoat ours at the dealership where he works.  Saved us cash, but still will spend the money doing the same and trying to minimize the salt from roads getting to the Av.

Hi Guys,

I'm from Etobicoke...  Recently bought a new (to me) 2007 Av.  I'm getting use to it, but am loving it.  Rustproofing is indeed in order.

Back