• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AUCTION FOR AN AVALANCHE COFFEE TABLE BOOK GRATS KEVMACK!

Didit

SM 2017
SM 2016
SM 2015
SM 2014
SM 2013
SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
LIVE Auction for the Black Diamond Avalanche Coffee Table Book  

What made it all happen--The Original Concept

I would like to first say thank you to member "LOGGIE"  for the donation of the Black Diamond Avalanche Coffee Table Book.  This will be a live auction. Bidding ends July 20th, 2014 at 11:59pm (Eastern Time)

There are two books one dedicated to Loggie and the other dedicated to the 2014 National GTG, your choice and the back up bidder can have the other if they so desire!

Live Auction for the Black Diamond Avalanche Coffee Table Book

Bidding Rules
1. Minimum bid jump is $5.00
2. No bids less than previous bids.
3. No bids accepted after the end of the auction period -- No excuses and No exceptions.
4. Payment must be made in full prior to receiving your book.  Using my PayPal: Diditalso@aol.com

100% of the money raised will be donated to the Salvation Army Madison, In Corps for childrens services.

Let the bidding begin!

Good Luck!

Attachments

• DSCF6707.jpg
    DSCF6707.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 403
  • DSCF6706.jpg
    DSCF6706.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 404
  • DSCF6705.jpg
    DSCF6705.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 399
Come on folks lets get a little activity here, its a "DEDICATED" AV book, and  its all for the kids!  Don't it make you feel good to help little kids?  hehe

Didit

I'm in and I'll bid but July 20th is a long way away.  Almost a 2 month bid cycle.  Maybe shorten up the time frame?

I understand what your saying Mr J, but since its done been posted, it is what it is, I suppose in hindsight I could have done one for three weeks and the other for three weeks, sniff

Didit

Didit said:
T There are two books one dedicated to Loggie and the other dedicated to the 2014 National GTG, your choice and the back up bidder can have the other if they so desire!

how about we make it three books, one dedicated to Flint4x4 ? the entire endeavor to make left over books available to the club was for charity to start with and I'm pretty sure you don't pay shipping if you don't attend the National GTG

Your choice, I was hoping though that the other bidder (the one for Loggies book) would take a sub book and we could all sign Loggies book and send it back to him!  Just a thought

Didit

Didit said:
Your choice, I was hoping though that the other bidder (the one for Loggies book) would take a sub book and we could all sign Loggies book and send it back to him!   Just a thought

I like that idea, my truck isn't in the book. I tried to do the right thing and got pneumonia, CAFCNA picked up the slack. I don't feel I deserve a free book for my aborted effort and it's for charity which was our intention.

I've felt bad about it ever since I started seeing double on my laptop, I completed the first 50 book orders but had incomplete information on many. If I owe anyone I'm here, I didn't intentionally screw you.

I just saw this thread. How about on the condition that both Loggie and Flint4x4 keep their books,  I'll donate the one I won from last year's auction. I flipped through it twice and it's been sitting in its box since. Anyway, I got in on the club dedicated version that Flint4x4 started and received a personalized one.  Even if flint doesn't think he deserves a free book, I think the majority involved would disagree.

If thats what you want to do, sounds like a winner!  You gonna mail it to me, lol.  btw I'm sending you a pm

Didit

avalanchedriver said:
I just saw this thread. How about on the condition that both Loggie and Flint4x4 keep their books,  I'll donate the one I won from last year's auction. I flipped through it twice and it's been sitting in its box since.

Mine's in the box too, if left on the table or bar a cat probably would have puked on it  :D: 

I'll keep it for now but it will eventually go to another member, maybe one that rescues cats.  :p 

I'll up the bid to $150. I got my 2012 Avy when they already had 2013's on the lot. I might've gotten a 2013 if I'd known the book came with it. Well, maybe not...I got a pretty good deal on the last 2012 they had on the lot!

Congradulations to KevMack, the winner for the dedicated 2014 Avalanche Coffee Table book.  We thank you for your generosity!

Didit said:
Congradulations to KevMack, the winner for the dedicated 2014 Avalanche Coffee Table book.   We thank you for your generosity!

I just sent the payment to you, thanks for putting this together. I can't wait to see it.

Back