• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Ambers spotted in Cincinnati

frito

PM 2022
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2018
PM 2017
Spotted ambers yesterday on a 1st generation green Avy, Friday 6/6/2014, around 4:25 PM heading NW on I-275 between Milford SR-28 and Wards Corner Road exits.  Hey, you have a pididdle BTW.   :laugh:  The driver's side light was burned out.

I'm in Cincy, but wasn't me.
Where abouts you from?
I'm on the west side of town.

I've been though there a lot and I had a burned out DRL (right side) until 2 weeks ago.

msdinsp said:
I'm in Cincy, but wasn't me.
Where abouts you from?
I'm on the west side of town.
I live in Eastgate and work in Mason.  What part of the west side?  I have a sister and niece that live in Price Hill, a sister who owns an '05 white WBH that lives in Cheviot.  Also have a nephew that lives out around Harrison way who owns a Ridgeline.  :9:

I ran though there friday the 13, but this time I had both ambers on. You could not see them because it was after sundown.

frito said:
I live in Eastgate and work in Mason.  What part of the west side?  I have a sister and niece that live in Price Hill, a sister who owns an '05 white WBH that lives in Cheviot.  Also have a nephew that lives out around Harrison way who owns a Ridgeline.   :9:
I'm near Miamitown, used to be in Cheviot.
Drive to Hartwell daily

Sorry about your nephew, his name wouldn't be Greg woould it?

msdinsp said:
I'm near Miamitown, used to be in Cheviot.
Drive to Hartwell daily

Sorry about your nephew, his name wouldn't be Greg woould it?
Nope, different West Sider.  If you ever spot a yellow, cladded Z71 with roof rack and sun roof sporting the ambers, it'll likely be me.  Oddly enough there's another yellow Z71 around here but it doesn't have the roof rack.

MS03 2500 said:
I ran though there friday the 13, but this time I had both ambers on. You could not see them because it was after sundown.
Well, we just need to get you some diodes to remedy the situation. ;)

frito said:
Nope, different West Sider.  If you ever spot a yellow, cladded Z71 with roof rack and sun roof sporting the ambers, it'll likely be me.  Oddly enough there's another yellow Z71 around here but it doesn't have the roof rack.
Well, we just need to get you some diodes to remedy the situation. ;)

Good luck

Spotted another pair this afternoon. A maroon/red 1st gen with cladding on Eastgate Boulevard.

Spotted ambers this morning.  It was a red, cladded with factory GM brush guard.  Spotted it this morning around 11:30 in the Sharonville city building/police station parking lot.  OK, who was it?

Cool, another Cincinnati area member.  :wave: (y) We need to get a Roney's (The new and renamed Roy Rogers) get together.  They open Saturday.

frito said:
Spotted ambers this morning.  It was a red, cladded with factory GM brush guard.  Spotted it this morning around 11:30 in the Sharonville city building/police station parking lot.  OK, who was it?
agm_66  ???

frito said:
Cool, another Cincinnati area member.  :wave: (y) We need to get a Roney's (The new and renamed Roy Rogers) get together.  They open Saturday.

Joe, how about a "Cincy GTG" at one of the Quaker Steak & Lube's?
Call me sometime

Ken L.

Ken L. said:
Call me sometime

Ken L.
Sounds good to me.  It may be a few weeks to a month & a half or so before I can.  I still have my arse firmly planted in my chair in the office trying to get a blasted project live.  :needhug: 

Spotted a black av dropping someone off at Reading Hi football field tonight Fri the 25th.  looked like "MSDINSP's", was it you?

Forgot to add, it also had a silver cap on it like Frito's.

Ken L.

Ken L. said:
Call me sometime

Ken L.

Hey Ken, Wanna come over to Athens for Pizza in a  couple of weeks??  (y)

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,147523.0.html

4x4dreamer said:
Hey Ken, Wanna come over to Athens for Pizza in a  couple of weeks??  (y)

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,147523.0.html

I was planning on it, Tana and I will be there.
Thanks for asking.

Ken L.

Back