• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Poker After Dark

enoniam

Well, it will start before dark, but here's the thread about the poker game Friday night.  Texas Hold-em tournament.  Looking to start around 8. 

Entry fee will be $10.  100% of the funds will go to the charity, but besides just for bragging rights, we will be playing for a prize package, contents to be determined.

Location is also to be determined.  If weather cooperates we will be playing outside.  Given the long range weather forecasts which show chances of thunderstorms it could be windy which will make playing outside with community cards on the table realistically impossible.

If you've never played before that's no problem.  (Experienced poker players like playing with new players!  >:D)  It's all for fun and the charity!  :D

I am hoping to make it by that time. My project is closing Friday at noon. It usually takes about 2 hours to get all the paperwork done, if I can leave here by 2, that should put me there right around 8.
I have Intimidators phone#, I'll keep him updated on my progress to gauge if I'll be there in time.

I'll watch, never really been good at cards.

Calicak89 said:
I am hoping to make it by that time. My project is closing Friday at noon. It usually takes about 2 hours to get all the paperwork done, if I can leave here by 2, that should put me there right around 8.
I have Intimidators phone#, I'll keep him updated on my progress to gauge if I'll be there in time.

ok ... I'll kee[ an eye on phone .... will be good to see you again .....

Calicak89 said:

We'll set up a chip stack for you and put your blinds in until you get there if you are going to be a bit late!

Back