• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2014 Avalanches Under the Bridge Award Winners

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
We had a very successfull Show & Shine. There were mods there that I have never seen and a LOT of very sharp and deserving of an award trucks! Our Judge, Phillip said that he wished that he could give out an award to EVERY AVALANCHE, he fell in love with our trucks at the event!

I do not have good pictures of the winners so I am asking for help. If you have a great picture of one or all of the winners listed here please post them.

The winner for the cleanest AV was Edwardavion. He has a 2003 2500 with (I think) 18,000 miles!

The winner for the Favorite Street Avalanche was Calicak89  FLAT BLACK with lots of cool mods! This one was so close that I awarded a one of a kind gray sweatshirt with embroider club logo patch to Intimidatoruag for his very clean and sharp UM Tribute Avalanche!

The winner for the Favorite Off Road Avalanche Was James21 What can I say?........BEAST!

The Kids Choice Award went to Dluver22. And this one was almost unanimous.  So many mods the he needs to step in here to tell you about them!

The Most Unique Mod went to MrJay. Wow, I had never seen anything like his Avalanche. Bolts and louvers, and not the stick on stuff, they were cut into the hood and fenders and FUNCTIONAL!

Iron Butt Award went to Mark24. WOW 1870 miles ONE WAY for this GTG. Thanks and it was great meeting you and your wife!

And then there was the award to the Avalanche "That needs a little help" award. Instead of a plaque we thought maybe a car cleaning kit was in order.......and it went to frito!

Thank you to EVERYONE who attend the Show & Shine you are all winners in my book.

Calicak89 is our Favorite Street Avalanche winner this year. Great pictures!

Back