• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Where is the 2015 Nationals.

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
Give me a Warning early

We are working on it in the backroom.
We will post the 2015 Nationals when we have details but are still in the early stages of talks.  (y)

New orleans would be great. We could have it any time of year, even winter or fall if we needed to because it wouldnt be snowing there at all, it would be cooler though. Summer or spring wouldnt be bad either. Bourbon street, you have all of new orleans as a playground, I think it would be a great trip

09chevyavy said:
New orleans would be great. We could have it any time of year, even winter or fall if we needed to because it wouldnt be snowing there at all, it would be cooler though. Summer or spring wouldnt be bad either. Bourbon street, you have all of new orleans as a playground, I think it would be a great trip
During Mardi Gras.  Who's in charge of the beads?  :eek:

Keep in mind the Nationals are held in July N.O. is kind of Hot and Humid.

Every member is encouraged to submit ideas for out National events.  You do not have to be a CC to plan or host a National Event.
Put together a plan with Hotel Ideas, Cruise Locations, Event Ideas etc...

Nothing has to be set in stone just a general idea of an area and submit ideas to a local CC OR RC and they can help submit the ideas for voting.

Get a plan together soon and submit.  (y)

What BigC Mich said. Without a proposal and a host there will be no National event, with many proposals there will then be a choice!

Ideas:

Kansas City
Denver/Colorado Springs
Omaha
St Louis
Toledo
Naw Lins (New Orleans)  :p
Dallas
OKC/Tulsa
Madison, WI
Traverse City, MI (during Cherry Festival)
Saint Ignace, MI/Straits of Mackinac  (during the 40th annual car show)

The Nationals are always at the end of July. But you can always plan a GTG.

09chevyavy said:
Dallas or Houston wouldnt be bad

In July??????

Late September or early October always works for our Impala club.  Can include State Fair of Texas then, too.

BlackAvTeksun09 said:
In July??????

Late September or early October always works for our Impala club.  Can include State Fair of Texas then, too.

I am not sure the dates are set in stone, just the way it has been done in the past. The thought is that it is a family club and kids are out of school then.

babyshark said:
Do you have a place yet?

Yep! Pigeon Forge TN. Click the Link for More details!

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/board,308.0.html

Back