• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cabela?s in Tualatin Sept.27th

JVZL1

PM 2024
PM 2023
PM 2022
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
Not sure now that Oregon does not have a CC is this the proper way to post this.

The Cabela?s in Tualatin Grand Opening is scheduled for September 19th. Anyone interested in having a GT the Sept.27th there? Maybe the Aliens  :eek: from the North would come down.  :wave:

We got a Cabela's here in Eugene. If you want aliens then look no further. Plenty of them here along with hippies, zombies, tweakers, beggers, liberals and just all kinds of strange looking people. I go to the coast a lot to get away from them. Have fun in Tualatin.

That's how it gets started, just have to post something. Thanks for doing that. Just edit your post title to show the date also.

Hello Dave, long time no hear  :wave:

Z66Modder said:
That's how it gets started, just have to post something. Thanks for doing that. Just edit your post title to show the date also.

Thanks would I just post in Washington or need to have their CC post?

No you can do that there as well. There is not a CC there as of last month. Just make a quick note and add a link to your Oregon post, then ask a mod to lock the thread so all commenst go to the original thread only. If you want I can do that.

Tom

I see they are looking for a Cruise Coordinator for Oregon. You are the perfect person for it JVZL1.

Yeah I sent you a PM since you did not want me to respond ot the other threads.

It's best left to the young folks.

I think  Oregon  may have a new CC. >:D

Been off thread for a long time. But this sounds do-able on the 27th. Will be the first time for me in a while seeing the Av guys and gals. But should be able to make it..

I see some guests stop by every so often. If your are local keep an eye on this if it happens stop by and chat.
Looks like two of us so far.
JV

Just checking in to see how you guys are making out. Hopefully if we keep chatting on here more will see it and respond.

Hello Dave, long time no hear.  :wave:

Hey Tom, back at ya. I didn't see a time for the meet on the 27th. So I am going to be there to do a little checking out and who knows maybe a little shopping around Noon. So if anyone comes down from the North or up from the South I'll see ya there..
See y'all Saturday
Dave out......

Well I was hopping for some interest and the throw out some times.
Doberman thanks for the reply with the lack of interest I committed to a day with our new addition to our family.
JV

Back