• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

South Dakota Check in here!

jnspur

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Any SouthDakota members can post here so that other members in your area can get in touch with you!

I am originally from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Grad of WSHS class of '80. I have been in Arizona since 1986.

Hope there are some Av'ers to hook up with when I go back to Sioux Falls from time to time.

If any Av'ers from SFSD come out to Phoenix I hope we can hook up.

Peace,
Todd

I just moved this to the new S.Dakota Groups area!

Hi All and welcome new members. I hope everyone had a good holiday. I know I did! (blackchev got me the WAAG rear bumper guard) I hope to see you at a GTG sometime this year. I will be going through the 2004 Region III meet ideas shortly to come up with a list we can vote on. If you would like to see what we have so far and possibly add more...2004 Midwest Regional

Happy AVing,
Jen

peekingduck, I know it's lonely out in the Wild West! You might want to keep an eye on the Nebraska thread for GTGs. MAB is in the Omaha area which might not be too bad of a trip for you. Or you can start tagging like crazy! ;)

Living in Brookings, Got my baby back in March, Had no idea there was a fan club. Love all the tech tips. Any one out here with ideas of mods and good places to get them done, I am all ears and thankful :cool:

welcome
1st mod to be done is the amber DRL so we know it you when we meet you on the interstate comming to SF

Hello all... Big Red w/American flag in the back window with amber DRL's here... I have seen a few others around the SF, I-90, and Rapid City area, but haven't posted much.

Saw a white with Ambers on the way to Brookings today on I-29....

:D Just stoped in to say HI.
I will need to get the amber DRL for my rig.
Where is the next gtg.

Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

Will be heading to in Rapid City late June for a undetermined amount of time...at least three years.

Rapid in june? just get setteled in in time for STURGIS.  your staying at EAFB?

THE DUCK

Yes...I'm with the USAF...dunno where I'm going to live yet as the housing on EAFB looks quite small.

Calling out to all South Dakota members.. Anyone active?

Todd

Do we have to take out an ad in the newspaper to let you guys know what is gong on in Rapid City in July?? :cool:
Any locals planning on attending?

Butch

Z66 BUTCH said:
Do we have to take out an ad in the newspaper to let you guys know what is gong on in Rapid City in July?? :cool:
Any locals planning on attending?

Butch
you would think that with the nationals just around the corner, there would be more chatter in SD.  :dunno:

New to the site, just sold my 97 BMW M3 and bought a 04 AV this weekend.
Representing Spearfish, SD.

welcome to the club Damage, congrats on the new av

we're having a little get together in your area this summer, hope you can make it!
you can read about it by clicking here

Well all right we found someone
Damage welcome to the club hope you can make the GTG

Damage said:
New to the site, just sold my 97 BMW M3 and bought a 04 AV this weekend.
Representing Spearfish, SD.

Congratulations & Welcome tot he site!

Hope to meet you this summer,
Todd

Back