• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Wisconsin members, check in here!

jnspur

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
This is the place for all of you to check in and find members in your area. All new members can PM me there email address and I will add them to my WI members list. Anybody with meet or cruise ideas? Let us know!

Happy AVing!

Jennifer
Milwakee, WI coordinator

keenashelby said:
:cool:This is Kurt & Vicki from Appleton, WI, we are fairly new to the club, so we probably are not on your list as of yet

Welcome to the club! I will add you to my email list. There is nothing solid planned for Wi at this time. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

Hi Jen, I am sure that I am on your list, but I do not know where to find the list to see if I am on it. Do you have a link to the list of all WI members and their hometowns? If we had a list like that (not able to be changed except by you) it would be nice to know who I live close to. I have an idea, but also have a bad memory. (just ask Tami)

Dan

I'm here, haven't been on the board much lately, busy with work.

I'm pretty sure I'm on your list already.

I'm up for another hooters meet ;D

Jon, I have missed you!
Dan, I don't have the towns where the members live.
I have got to take some time and try to get our Chapter stuff all straightened out, and set up right. Now that Jack has most of the bugs worked out (except 1 or 2 noseeums) I should be able to do that. Unfortunately, I will be in IL this weekend, again :rolleyes:.

Does anybody want to have a meet in early September? The 6th or 7th or 13th or 14th? I thought maybe a GTG at the Carousel, which is a cute little ice cream place in Pewaukee/Sussex area. Early afternoon like 2 or 3, then possibly a cruise out to the Holy hill area. If anybody is interested, let me know. OR IF YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA! We need a local GTG.

Jeremy, what's the deal w/ that?

Jen, the September meet sounds good to me, I'll finally be working normal hours and have the weekends free so I'm in. Although, the avy is in some dire need of a lil' TLC, i don't think I've had time to wash it in about two months now :eek:

Jen, put me down as a "definite maybe" for a get together in September. For me it depends on our power plant outage schedule. Lots of overtime for me when the outages start. Hard to pass that up. >:D$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JB

mcrendog said:
I'm sorry you don't enjoy the site- I enjoyed your posts and contribution.

Well nice to see someone cares... thanks for your support Mcrendog ;D lately i have not really be online because my computer is messed up or i am sleeping due to sprained ankle :C: i ripped a main nerve so yea

i will think about the Wi Stuff and get back to u all

Biggie, I did not mail you the WI stuff because in an earlier post you told me to take you off the email list. Do you want me to put you back on and send you the email I sent last night? I think you know about everything that's going on anyway.

Keenashelby, I apologize, because I don't think you got the email, but I will double check and send it out tonight if I missed you.

WI AVs, I sent an email last night about a last minute GTG on Sunday Aug 24 at Big Foot Beach State Park in Lake Geneva. Avialanche is bringing his boat, hopefully MojoAv will too, and we are going to cook out and stuff. (there is a seperate post)

I also asked if any one was interested in heading out to the Carousel Ice Cream Shop in the Pewaukee Sussex area either Sept 6 or 7 or 13 or 14. I will start a post tonight.
jbarco, can you tell me when the power outages are going to be so I can plan around it? >:D

Wilanchefan here from Western WI. Spend more time lurking and learning than contributing. ;D

Closer to Twin Cities than Milwaukee. Don't see much activity from the other side of the river.

Hope to attend a future GTG if work permits. :cool:

Geez..... Does it seem like the wisconsin region is getting bigger or is it just me!

wilanchefan Welcome to the wisconsin area...
i think we are one of the closest to you.

wilanchefan said:
Wilanchefan here from Western WI. Spend more time lurking and learning than contributing. ;D

Closer to Twin Cities than Milwaukee. Don't see much activity from the other side of the river.

Hope to attend a future GTG if work permits. :cool:

Wilanchefan, welcome to the club! I will add you to my WI members email list, and get a list of upcoming events sent out to you, if you send me your email address at jnspur@cafcna.net. There is another WI member in your area, hsesupv. He is in Altoona. You guys might be able to 'do lunch' or something. You are also welcome to post in the MN threads and let them know that you're close by!
jakom is also closer to you than me anyway, in Baraboo!

jakom, I just sent out your email. I'm sorry about that.
If any other WI members did not recieve an email from me this week about upcoming events, (and you want one) please pm or email me.

JEN:

MEDICMAN STILL EXISTS!! HAD TROUBLE LOGGING ON FOR A WHILE! SORRY, FOR NOT GETTING TOO INVOLVED. BEEN VERY BUSY! THIS FALL WILL BE THE SAME! AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR, MY SCHEDULE SHOULD OPEN UP! KEEP ME POSTED ON THE EVENTS AS YOU HAVE. LET ME KNOW IF I AM ON YOUR WISCONSIN LIST OR NOT. THANKS, MEDICMAN. ALSO, SENT IN FOR SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP WAY BACK IN MARCH, THEY CERTAINLY CASHED MY CHECK, BUT I NEVER RECIEVED THE COFFEE MUG OR ANY PAPERWORK REGARDING MY MEMBERSHIP. COULD YOU ADVISE ME ON WHO I SHOULD TALK TOO/ THANKS MEDICMAN :) :B:

MEDICMAN, I'm glad to see you pop up! I've been wondering where you've been hiding! As long as you are getting my emails, you are on the list. If a member disappears from the board, I will not take them off unless they request it.

I will send you a PM on your problem with the Club. :cautious:

OK Everybody! I just moved this to the new WI Groups area!

Back