• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Western Regional Oct 11-15 Attendees

avking

SM 2003
Keep an eye on the first post in this thread for a list of attendees. Post in this thread if your status changes, and I will update the list.

CONFIRMED & READY TO GO
AVKING (1) + Moab (Room Reserved)
CAHIKR (2) + Moab (Room Reserved)
Teksavy (1) + Moab (Room Reserved)
SoCalCindy (5) + Moab (Room Reserved)
Lockout (1) + Moab (Room Reserved)
HQ (4) (Room Reserved)
joehavasu (2) (Room Reserved)
UtahAV (?) (Room Reserved)

REALLY HOPING TO GO
Ducksface
Dave02Z66
RIKrotorhead
DavesterD
Ghostwheel
Steelheadchaser

WATCHING CLOSELY

Add me to the probably +Moab option for 1 person. I need to find out a a schedule for a training class. I will know better in a week or 2. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

You have been added ot the Probably section.

Hey Lockout, if you decide to go and want to carpool, let me know.

Everyone, please check the list. If your name is on it, make sure it is in the right section. Also, please post how many of you will be coming, if you want to do Moab and if you are interested in ride sharing.

I'm about 90% positive that I will be there.

Hey Lockout, if you decide to go and want to carpool, let me know

Carpooling will work for me. A lot of when I can leave is going to depend on when I fly back in from Atlanta. I'm shooting for flying back after the class on Friday the 10th. I don't see a problem getting back on the 10th right now, but I won't know my travel arragements until near the end of September.

Lockout said:
I'm about 90% positive that I will be there.

Carpooling will work for me. A lot of when I can leave is going to depend on when I fly back in from Atlanta. I'm shooting for flying back after the class on Friday the 10th. I don't see a problem getting back on the 10th right now, but I won't know my travel arragements until near the end of September.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO GO WITH US ALSO. BUT ROBERT WILL BE TRAVELING ALONE SO HE WOULD PROBABLY ENJOY YOUR COMPANY. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT.

CA_HIKR said:
YOU ARE WELCOME TO GO WITH US ALSO. BUT ROBERT WILL BE TRAVELING ALONE SO HE WOULD PROBABLY ENJOY YOUR COMPANY. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT.

Thanks HIKR, we'll figure it out when I know for sure. Hopefully, it'll be soon so I can fully commit to this. Bryce and Zion are quickly becoming my yearly vacation spot. ;D Which is not a bad thing.

Check out the first post for an updated list of attendees. We have room for around 8 more AV families, so sign up now and guarantee your spot at the best damn meet ever held.

Add RIKrotorhead and family to the "Really, Really Wanna' Go" list. I will know for 100% sure on or about the 8th. Also, we have a 1.5 year old and a 5.3 year old. Which room would work best for us? If we go we will do the Moab trip also. There is an awesome off-road trail at Dead Horse Point that drops about 600ft into the canyon where the Colorado and Green rivers converge. The view from the top is like the Grand Canyon. If anyone is up in the air about Moab, Arches National Park is a :eek:MUST SEE. I would like to do the Jet Boat trip on the Colorado. My wife will "wait in the Avalanche with the kids". See you at San Pedro GTG :cool:.

RIKrotorhead said:
Add RIKrotorhead and family to the "Really, Really Wanna' Go" list. I will know for 100% sure on or about the 8th. Also, we have a 1.5 year old and a 5.3 year old. Which room would work best for us? If we go we will do the Moab trip also. There is an awesome off-road trail at Dead Horse Point that drops about 600ft into the canyon where the Colorado and Green rivers converge. The view from the top is like the Grand Canyon. If anyone is up in the air about Moab, Arches National Park is a :eek:MUST SEE. I would like to do the Jet Boat trip on the Colorado. My wife will "wait in the Avalanche with the kids". See you at San Pedro GTG :cool:.

You would do well in the last Inn Suite, #15 I think. Or, the Family Suite would work well. It is 4 bedrooms, and you could take one or two of them. Then share the rest with one or two more families.

You will, unfortunately, have to remove me from the Really Hoping to Go list and move me to the Hope You Guys Have a Lot of Fun, I wish I could go, but I'm starting a new job Tuesday and can't get the time off list :6:

Ok, looks like I may be able to get 1 or 2 days off work for this... but not confirmed yet.... bump me up 1 notch to really hoping to go....

Steve63 said:
Avking I just pmed you, we have to cancel :8: We won't be able to make it.
wer'e really bummed

Sorry you can not make it. Well, follow the Sedona thread for next time.

Hey everybody. We still have three rooms we need to get reserved. I can only afford to hold them in my name until next Tuesday. After that, I am going to have to cancel them. This is the only lodging in the area, so you will be taking a chance that they give them to someone else. Come on, step up and take a room. This is going to be one great meet.

Well, today is the last day I can keep the remaining rooms in my name. I am going to cancel them tonight. If you email or PM before then, I will transfer it into your name. If you decide you want to come later, we still have plenty of room. We will also be able to reserve these rooms again, if they are still available.

On another subject, we did keep the 4 bedroom cabin/home (aka. Family Suite). 2 bedrooms are currently being used, but 2 are still available. This is the ideal room for you, if you really want to come, but budget is a problem. Since the room is already paid in full, these rooms can be used by anyone who needs them. If this trip is something you really wanted, but could not afford, this might help. Your only lodging cost is what you can afford. Can you afford $25/night, then the room is yours. If you can afford $10/night, then the room is yours. Get my drift? Stay in the room and pay what you can. Just come to the meet and have a good time. Only two of these rooms available, so sign-up soon.

PM me for details.

Great day today. Added to more AV owners to the CONFIRMED list. Accomodations are dealt with and they are ready to go. Fantastic.

I am also very close to getting at least one more So Cal AV to sign up.

Things are picking up. With the group we have so far, we are sure to have a blast. BUT, lots of members are still on the maybe list, and they could help increase the size of the meet a lot. Hope they can make it. This is going to be one fantastic trip. Won't be as big as other regional meets, but I think it is the best venue ever chosen for a meet, anywhere. 4 National Parks in the Fall. WOW!

AVKing,

I regretfully can not make it to the meet. I just got moved to a job that is going to be turned over on Oct 14th, and the foreman who was in charge (note was screwed it up pretty bad. So getting time off now aint gonna happen.. :C:

Looking forward to catching up with everyone in Laughlin.

Check out the new thread with all the final details of the meet.

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=46;action=display;threadid=16447;start=msg264999

Back