• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Meet n Eat - April 23 2015

GoldBowTie

Regional Coord.
Charter Member
SM 2003
Time for the NEO group to reconnect.
Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 6:00 PM

La Mexicana in Tallmadge, OH
To be clear, this is not La Terraza out by Wal*Mart.

La Mexicana is directly across the street from Delanie's and the ATT place where we have parked.
La Mexicana is in what used to be the Firehouse Grill & Pub.

Half price Margaritas and desserts.  :abuelito:
Everyone is  :welcome: Please join us.

Seven Avs attended:
1 GoldBowTie and Toots
2 OldVMer and Mrs
3 ohiobellboy and twiggy
4 Tpicks55 and Teach8
5 jrdutton and Mrs
6 RCHeliguy and Sanofhee +2
7 Calicak89

We've got it on the calendar.

- - OldVMer

GoldBowTie said:
Time for the NEO group to reconnect.
Thursday, April 23, 2015
6:00 PM
La Mexicana in Tallmadge, OH
Half price Margaritas and desserts.  :abuelito:
Everyone is  :welcome: Please join us.

I love to EAT... Unfortunately, that falls right in the middle of my last 2 weeks of classes and finals.  :(

It would be worth the drive

I'm glad I followed the link to send to him. I was thinking of the other place closer to I-76

ohiobellboy said:
I'm glad I followed the link to send to him. I was thinking of the other place closer to I-76
I updated the first post in case anyone else was thinking the same.  :oops:

Hey guys new member here from Canton.  Second avalanche 02, and my newest is 07.  I would pove to come to the meet since it is right down the street from my work, but i gotta work.  Looking forward to the next one.

Calicak89 said:
There's a possibility i'll make it out.  I won't be able to be certain until Tuesday the 21st though.

Hope you can make it. 

--OldVMer

I had intentions on driving up tomorrow after class and surprising you guys with an extra guest...

Unfortunately, I have a Biochem test Friday morning bright and early, so tomorrow evening will be filled with studying  (n)

Have fun, eat something good for me!

-Ian

4x4dreamer said:
I had intentions on driving up tomorrow after class and surprising you guys with an extra guest...

Unfortunately, I have a Biochem test Friday morning bright and early, so tomorrow evening will be filled with studying  (n)

Have fun, eat something good for me!

-Ian

That would have been a nice surprise.  So much better than studying.  Sorry you can't make it.

--OldVMer

OldVMer said:
That would have been a nice surprise.  So much better than studying.  Sorry you can't make it.

--OldVMer

I told mom Saturday that I was just going to do it, not realizing that I had this week and next week flipped around.  :E: I have 2 exams this week, and none next week. I also have to agree that seeing you guys would be 10 times better than studying. I've only got a couple of weeks left though  (y)

Back