• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

So, it's been a while....

Welcome back Jeff I hope you get one, bring it to the Nationals I understand to Old Crew will be there.

If only you could get it before July 23rd  >:D You could pop over and join all the fun at Nationals  :love:

Just kidding! Come to Nationals with or without an AV  :B:  :cool:

Wow you're not kidding... The attending list sure brought back a lot of memories...  Unfortunately, Nationals falls right in the middle of when my son and his new wife (who just got their PhD's from U of Del - Go Blue Hens!) will be passing through Charlotte on their way to new jobs and new life in Houston, TX.  So, Av or not, I won't be able to make it.  :(

Welcome back stranger! Me and Army Tango are still around.
When and if you get a new Avalanche we need to do a major modding party.

@Hugz Yep... Sure do... And my old plate just happens to be available....  :D

@jmuller62 Oh, believe me... the mod wheels are a turnin' ...... Will need Ambers, Sail LED's, Line of Fire ASAP, lol. 

@Intimidator  >:D

I'll know tomorrow evening. 

ChevyGuyNC said:
Wow you're not kidding... The attending list sure brought back a lot of memories...  Unfortunately, Nationals falls right in the middle of when my son and his new wife (who just got their PhD's from U of Del - Go Blue Hens!) will be passing through Charlotte on their way to new jobs and new life in Houston, TX.  So, Av or not, I won't be able to make it.   :(

That stinks, but family comes first  (y) We will be expecting pictures of the new Av as well  >:D

Too bad yellow was only in 03, it would match the Vette nicely  :cool:

Outstanding!

(y)

ChevyGuyNC said:
Change of plans... stay tuned...

Wait?!?

WHAT?!?!

:E:

Back