• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Warwick Autopark

313n703

Hi all,

I'm new here and looking to purchase my first Avalanche. I've been searching for a few days now and found one in this sellers inventory. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give some feedback on Warwick Autopark in Lititz, PA., www.warwickautopark.com. I also live about 6 hours away and I'd hate to waste a trip up there.

TYA!

Where are you located?
I would call and ask if you can negotiate the price. that seems a little high to me.
My brother in law just picked a black 08 LTZ in pretty good condition with 50 something thousand miles in Manassas VA for $19,xxx
The market around DC and in Northern VA is the most competitive market outside of the California coast.
We also bought my wife's down there as well. Everywhere we looked in Western and Central PA her Vehicle was priced $27-30K, we got one in Northern VA for $25,xxx

Calicak89 said:
Where are you located?
I would call and ask if you can negotiate the price. that seems a little high to me.
My brother in law just picked a black 08 LTZ in pretty good condition with 50 something thousand miles in Manassas VA for $19,xxx
The market around DC and in Northern VA is the most competitive market outside of the California coast.
We also bought my wife's down there as well. Everywhere we looked in Western and Central PA her Vehicle was priced $27-30K, we got one in Northern VA for $25,xxx

I live in Virginia Beach, there are slim pickings here and I had to broaden my search to a couple hundred miles out and into the neighboring states. Unfortunately the one I wanted to go look at is no longer there, it was 2011 White LTZ.  :(  I've seen a couple in NoVa area that I may go look at in the this weekend or next.

Try this site www.getauto.com

313n703 said:
Hi all,

I'm new here and looking to purchase my first Avalanche. I've been searching for a few days now and found one in this sellers inventory. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give some feedback on Warwick Autopark in Lititz, PA., www.warwickautopark.com. I also live about 6 hours away and I'd hate to waste a trip up there.

TYA!

That is within a few miles of Manheim Auto Auction, one of the largest auto auctions in the US.  There are tons of car dealers in that area, and I've been to a few, never understood why there prices are higher.  I had a difficult time finding a good deal on Avalanches in the area, all seemed over priced and most dealers were not willing to negotiate.  The ones I found for a good price all had issues.  I ended up snagging one from Craigslist from a private seller for a decent price.  Hope this helps.

Back