• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

First Time Owner

Scrambler87

Hey yall,

Well yesterday I decided to trade in my cursed Ford yes dirty 4 letter word but it had its purpose and at the time it served what I needed it to do. My El Camino is far happier with a Chevy parked in the drive way again. I picked up an 02 Z71 Ava Victory Red yesterday and got to admit it I love it. My neighbor when he saw it parked side by side with my  el camino finally figured out why I loved it. To me the Avalanche in many  ways was the remake of the El Camino I had been waiting for. But in its own it is a very different beast. Now that I have the Ava its time to start doing what I do best and mod the hell out of the thing. I do not ever plan to sell it, it will go into my collection.

I live up in the Spokane Area so if you see a big old red beast rolling around it could be me.

I have been a long time lover of Chevys and have had a fair share of them. Now to move on to a new chapter of ownership, I always told myself I would never own anything newer then an 85 but I broke that rule when I bought the ford and said hell aint a big difference going to an Ava.

Hope to meet some of yall.

Dave

Welcome Dave.  :welcome:

Not much going on in your area, but thanks for introducing yourself.

Hopefully someone will spot you around town and say Hi.

Maybe post a pic using tiny pic .com so we can see. I think you need a few posts under your belt before you can post direct.

- Tom

Back