• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2016 National Chevy Avalanche Get Together, July 21st-24th, 2016

4x4dreamer

PM 2023
SM 2018
SM 2017
PM 2013
SM 2008
Thank you ChevyGuyNC for submitting the winning proposal for the 2016 National GTG!
Congratulations, and good luck with your planning endeavors!

COMING SUMMER 2016??

The 2016 CAFCNA National Get Together

?Avalanches in the Queen City?

Dates: July 21st, 22nd, 23rd, and 24th 2016

Charlotte%20NC.jpg

Code:
[center][url=http://tinyurl.com/hwpj4mu][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/gnmxrys[/IMG][/url][/center]

It?s that time again folks! This year, the 2016 Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America?s national get together will be held in North Carolina's "Queen City" better known as Charlotte! Fun for all ages, this get together will offer events that appeal to young and old alike.  Go carts, tours of the NASCAR Hall of Fame, a maybe even a trip into the Mountains of North Carolina. No matter the event, there will be something for everyone at this years National Get Together.

If you want to come and see a ton of Avalanches lined up in a row, if you want to shine your truck up and enter it into the Show & Shine, if you just want to come hang out and meet new people or see old friends, this could be your chance! There will be many events to attend and participate in this year in Charlotte!

As a further detailed schedule is assembled and other fun events are planned, this thread will be updated with many new posts. You never know what you might encounter at the 2016 National Get Together, but rest assured this will be an event you?ll never forget!

This year, we are proud to announce that our charity beneficiary will be Levine Children's Hospital in Charlotte. We will be holding a charity raffle, in addition to other charity events during the GTG. All proceeds will go directly to the hospital! Please check out the Charity Thread for more information!

Be sure to check this thread periodically for new updates and events. The itinerary will never be 100% set in stone, so be sure to watch for new events as well as alterations to current events as needed based on availability and participation.

Let?s make the 2016 National Get Together a memorable time for everyone. I look forward to meeting each and every one of the attendees and I hope to see all of our AVsome family members out there this summer 2016!

Click Here to Sign Up for the 2016 CAFCNA National GTG

Here are just a few of the exciting events that could await your arrival this summer!

NASCAR Hall of Fame Tours
nascar%20hall%20of%20fame.jpg

Rolling AV's at Charlotte Motor Speedway
Charlotte%20Motor%20Speedway.jpg

Real Racing at Victory Lane Karting
petty%20carts.jpg

A Scenic Cruise to Lake Lure/Chimney Rock
lake%20Lure.jpg

Chimney%20Rock.jpg

2016 National GTG Lodging

The host hotel for this year's National GTG will be the Spring Hill Suites Ballentyne (By Marriott)

40859834.jpg

Please follow the link for the full information and don't forget to book your room soon to get the group rate, as well as the group block!
Lodging Information

This, of course is not all of it! There is so much more to do with a full schedule to be posted at a later date!

UPDATE: IF you have any Questions, Suggestions, Ideas, Special Events, that you would like to discuss that pertain to nationals, feel free to start a new topic for discussion here in the nationals board! We are always looking for ideas/suggestions to make this years nationals the best it can be!
 (y)

Do you think we can top last years attendance? Why don't you come to Charlotte NC and see for yourself!

Well, if we weren't having a baby on July 22nd. This might of been doable. lol

AllanR said:
Well, if we weren't having a baby on July 22nd. This might of been doable. lol

We've had newborns at GTG's before!

Were in

Didit n Lu

hopefully witha  pet friendly hotel!

ChevyGuyNC will be posting most of the new threads and information! I will be posting a bit and lending a helping hand where I am needed!  I am simply a liaison of sorts  >:D

Well if the Canada dollar picks its ass up I think Sharon and I will be there so can you all cross your fingers and toes for us poor Canadians  :help:

mark24v said:
Well if the Canada dollar picks its ass up I think Sharon and I will be there so can you all cross your fingers and toes for us poor Canadians  :help:

Mark,

It would be great to see you and Sharon!

Fingers crossed!!! (and toes)  >:D

Hmm....can we make this one bigger than last year's?
Ian, there is a strong possibility you may be outdone this year...lol

ARMYtango said:
Hmm....can we make this one bigger than last year's?
Ian, there is a strong possibility you may be outdone this year...lol
Chuck,

I am going to do everything in my power to help Jeff outdo Pigeon Forge! I would love to see more than 50 AV's cruising around Charlotte!

He has big plans, and I am going to do what I can to make them happen! I am very excited to help make this Nationals even bigger than last year's!

I noticed on the pet friendly hotel sight there are plenty of sites that host puppies etc, hopefully one will be considered as the host hotel/motel!

Didit

Didit said:
I noticed on the pet friendly hotel sight there are plenty of sites that host puppies etc, hopefully one will be considered as the host hotel/motel!

Didit

Yes, that's definitely one of the 'amenities' I'm looking for...

Hmm if you guys are going to roll on the race track maybe I should bring my new ride instead if I go...

Heck I am getting an insurance rate as if it were a sports car anyhow...

(My "new" 2009 Cadillac CTS costs me double what my truck does for same coverage..)

Not sure if I will make it this year.. I have an internship this summer so i'm not sure...

Rodney

Back