• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

In Arkansas from Arizona

EWD

I'm an Arizona Avalanche guy, but am going to be in Little Rock in early August. I'm somewhat familiar with the Little Rock area as I've been about a dozen times, but haven't had the chance to get off the road yet. I'd love it if someone could pass along some good trail options. I need my truck to get me back home to AZ, so I'm not looking for anything to break my rig or get me stuck by myself, but want more than a dusty road too. Arkansas has such beautiful country, I'd love to see more of it than I do from the highway.

A quick Google search of "offroading in Arkansas" came up with several hits.

Here is a link to one of those pages.

I don't offroad, but I have heard other people talk about it and I know there are some clubs for that activity are here.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

(y)

It's not that.

We tend to play on the water, not in the dirt.

Both can be fun.

My EXT originally came with an Indian Reservation title out of Oklahoma.

It has a electric trailer brake controller and the bumper area shows signs of quite a bit of towing, probably a horse or ranch trailer of some sort.

When I bought it, it had heavy duty E-Series tires on it.

I dug hay straw and dirt out of the thing for weeks after I bought it.

I guess somebody wasn't afraid to put it to work.

Now, it pretty much lives the life of leisure.

(y)

Your truck, your rules. Good for you for getting out on the water, too. Outside is outside and outside in any form is better than inside playing video games. Hats off to you, sir. Enjoy the water.

Back