• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI 2016 Trolley Ride to River Street Info thread.. (Canceled)

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
This will hopefully be the 4th year we have gone on the trolley and since the last one was pretty successful we are hoping to do it again..  
The ride will be on Friday October 14th...  
We wanted to arrange it again this year provided there was enough interest in going.  
The price will be solely dependent on the number of people that want to go.
Typically there is enough time to eat, shop a little and have a few beverages of your choice or just one of the above..

We should be departing the Hotel around 6:00pm, the shuttle would arrive at 5:45pm  for loading..  
Also we will be leaving River street no later 10-11pm as well..

Riding the Trolley:
Hugz
Grethen
Hoss
MommaJo
Raceman
Kathy
James21
02 Z71
Joyce
MS03 2500
4x4Dreamer +1
DarthShreader +1
Ericb
V.Anthony (maybe)

ps I think we can ring the bell for free this year....

Joyce and myself are in  (y)

It's going to be good to see you again 02 Z71

MS03 2500 said:
It's going to be good to see you again 02 Z71

Hope you can make in Byron, it will be good to see you again also  :wave:

I'll  be there, I was helping Hugz with the banner and I did not know Tybee Island was in Savannah. I couldn't miss seeing an old historic city like that.

MS03 2500 said:
I'll  be there, I was helping Hugz with the banner and I did not know Tybee Island was in Savannah. I couldn't miss seeing an old historic city like that.
tybee is Savannahs beach  (y) (y)

Put Ashley and I down! We wouldn't miss it!

Sorry, we have been in Pigeon Forge since Sunday, and our cabin had NO WIFI and very very limited cell service, barely enough to text...

I couldn't get CAFCNA to load on my phone.

Who else is interested??? We are up to 14 riders.
Once I have a locked number I can figure out how big of a bus to reserve

Dang!
No way we'll be there in time....  :E:

No Wet Willies for us...

Maybe running into a hiccup on the trolley.
After several discussions with the company they are not willing to work with us on pickup and drop off times.
To make it cost effective for everyone they want to leave the hotel at 530 and not return to pickup at river street until 11. They said it needs to be 5 hours between dropoff and pickup 
Need to know what you all think.
To me with as many people wanting to go a couple people can drive and take everyone.
Or as I replied to Brenda we could always Uber.

I'm good with skipping the trolley. But if most want to do that, i'll be fine with riding too.

We are also good either way. If we can't make the trolley work, I guess we can just cruise down to river street on our own and hang out, eat, drink and be merry  :cool:

Hate to say this!!!
But STI 2026 has been officially canceled.
Hotel will not be opening until Monday.
Just got off the phone with the group director.
All rooms will be canceled and refunds made where needed.

Short term. I will have something at the house if there's interest.
Long term STI maybe moving to the spring. Going to work out the logistics with the hotel next week

Hugz said:
Hate to say this!!!
But STI 2026 has been officially canceled.
Hotel will not be opening until Monday.
Just got off the phone with the group director.
All rooms will be canceled and refunds made where needed.

Short term. I will have something at the house if there's interest.
Long term STI maybe moving to the spring. Going to work out the logistics with the hotel next week

:cry:

Back