• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Z71 logo for 2004 model?

RCBearings

Anyone have a clear, straight on picture of the Z71 logo on the rear quarter of their 2004 Avy?  Dealer says no longer available and GM Parts Direct only has for 2011 and up.  I want to cut a new vinyl pair for my truck.

Many members used another site member's business then to get custom AV emblems to replace the stock decals you may be able to find his posts in old threads. I can't remember his name or business name now but he used to give a site discount and he offered other things like decals to cover the ugly factory airbag warning stickers on the sun visors too.

Other members removed the decals for a cleaner look and installed chrome Z71 emblems on the pillars like this.....

Attachments

• IMG_0049 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0049 (Small).JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 44
You found it Dalefan!
Streamline Design I believe is the site that the owner had an AV and was a member here. You can see he still sells the sun visor decals.  I think I remember hm making totally custom decals too with firemen or military themes etc.

He's just looking for the logo. He said in his first post he needs to cut new ones.

Back