• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

How about a get together ???

Marc Napert

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2016

Hey all !!  Its been a while, I was thinking maybe we need to GTG some time soon. I was speaking to James (21) at Nats. and again this past week via text and we figured it was time.
    I know the CAFCNE site has been kind of a pain lately but its up and running now so what y'all (anyone that's still here anyway) think ?      I'm not the one to organize this but I just thought I'd try to light a fire under somebody's a$$  to start a dialog and see what kind of response we get.

Hey, I'm still here and so glad to have the site back up and running well again.  I'd be up for a GTG.  Of course schedules will be the challenge.  In the past we had "Avalanches in the Whites" (touring the White Mountains during foliage season).  Or maybe something simpler - just a cool restaurant, etc..

I kinda gave up on the Whites tour after doing it for 4 years, if someone else wants to pick up the torch, I say go for it, it always was fun. I'd say start small, organize a GTG for lunch/dinner at one of the fav establishments

Back