• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2009 Stereo Wiring Diagram needed

chuckb1300

Hi All,

I have a 2004 and I'm looking to install one of the Eonon GA6180F head units (http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6180F.html).  The challenge is that they only make this for a 2009 on forward Avalanche.  So..i'm looking for a 2009 wiring diagram so that I can cross reference the current config.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advanced :)
Charles

Do you want a pinout of the connection or  a actual diagram

I think a print out of the connector would be good enough, but if you have both; that would be great for any reverse engineering that might be needed. :)

Thank you in advanced,
Charles

it's going to take some time to do it. check back Monday

Here is the schematic.. Was trying to post a PDF with the plugs but not working. If you really still need the plugs I can email you the pdf. PM me your email and I will send it or maybe MS02 2500 will post them. The Schematic hopefully will be enough for you to trace stuff down.

Rodney

Attachments

• Schematic.PNG
    Schematic.PNG
    60.2 KB · Views: 61
Who is ms02 2500, LOL

As I said, I did also take the end views for the plugs but too big to post as pictures and the site chokes on the pdf so if you want it pm me your email and I will send it right out.

Rodney

Back