• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Christmas DinnererAre there going to be a dinner this year?

Unfortunately this year I won't be able to plan one. I just started a new job and it has taken most of my time. I am currently on 3rd shift and work 7 days a week and don't know when my next day off will even be.

If anyone else would like to do the planning this year I will be happy to help when and where I can.

I was really looking forward to coming out again this year. But I remembered that you were going to have a new job, so its understandable. Well maybe 2017.

Depending on location will consider it as long as it is not the same place that ripped me off the time I went.. (Sorry I consider a 27% forced tip ripping off...)

Not mentioning the name at this point but hopefully you will find a more reasonable location this year.

OMG< what  - three years later and still belly achin!   Get over it already Rodney, Bills is a fabulous place and it seems you were the ONLY one that has EVER cried about it.   Merry Christmas!

Didit

Yes it will be at Bill's Steakhouse. Details to come soon. Did a recon trip last weekend and had a wonderful meal.

Depending on which weekend it is I should be able to make it back up.

It's hard to think about the holidays when it's 90 degrees. LOL

Didit said:
OMG< what  - three years later and still belly achin!   Get over it already Rodney, Bills is a fabulous place and it seems you were the ONLY one that has EVER cried about it.   Merry Christmas!

Didit
Oh no. I b*tched about it also. One year we passed a hat for a tip for the cooks and they got quite a nice bonus out of us. That was the year they started implementing the outrageous force tip which was discovered AFTER we passed the hat. I'm a pretty good tipper but when it's forced on us, I get kinda sour about it also.

Still waiting on a date BigC Mich

BigC Mich said:
Yes it will be at Bill's Steakhouse. Details to come soon. Did a recon trip last weekend and had a wonderful meal.

Thanks for posting, but when I saw Underwoods and Little Bit post on Facebook about the fire. It brings it about family and friends. Holy Chit 

Back