• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pacific Northwest Members check in here 2016

wyotonka

Hey there everyone!  :wave: I am ecstatic to be in this beautiful state.
If we could get members in the area to post here with possibly city and state that you are in. I would love to see who all we have up here and can't wait to start doing gtg's

Hey there everyone!  :wave: I am ecstatic to be in this beautiful state.
If we could get members in the area to post here with possibly city and state that you are in. I would love to see who all we have up here and can't wait to start doing gtg's

Washington
Snoqualmie, WA - Wickman

Oregon

I would love to do a GTG.  It would be cool if we did one close to the WA/OR border and got people from both states.  Mt St Helens would be good.  IF we do one in the summer, I hope I can fit it in my race schedule.  I am on the rescue team for the region 10 hydroplane races.

We have Mt hood in our sights as well this summer. I can see it when I'm driving down T.V. Highway and seeing the snow up there makes me want to go check it out. I am excited to finally be in an active area and I think I saw ambers the other day. One thing I learned we are going to need is Full time drls for every member in Oregon  :laugh:

Z66Modder said:
Okay where are my people?
I'm slowly getting caught up on everything, my new job has been jerking me around and I haven't even hit 30 hrs for the last 3 weeks.  :beating: have an interview today that will hopefully change that. Once I'm caught up we'll have to get a GTG going and we can dig them out of the wood works  >:D

I spotted ambers this morning! I was walking by the apartment building because we locked ourselves out  :laugh:it was dark blue with chrome front fender trim. I waved and he waved back  :B:

Hummm I'm seeing enough members to put on a Nationals. >:D

MS03 2500 said:
Hummm I'm seeing enough members to put on a Nationals. >:D

PIR and World of Speed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I was just looking around the site and noticed a PNW group, I'm not sure what all goes on in here, but figured I would say hey. Hey!I've lived in Aloha for a couple of years now, and drive a 2004 Z71.. Pretty much stock, and having a lot of issues, that hopefully some time and parts will make better.Lots of rattles coming from underneath. Appears to be multiple issues, so I'm dealing with them as I can find the time and money., but am hopeful that she will be road and off road worthy, if there is some kind of meet.

sloleary02 said:
Hello, I was just looking around the site and noticed a PNW group, I'm not sure what all goes on in here, but figured I would say hey. Hey!I've lived in Aloha for a couple of years now, and drive a 2004 Z71.. Pretty much stock, and having a lot of issues, that hopefully some time and parts will make better.Lots of rattles coming from underneath. Appears to be multiple issues, so I'm dealing with them as I can find the time and money., but am hopeful that she will be road and off road worthy, if there is some kind of meet.
we are right as the edge of Hillsboro/Beaverton so we're pretty close!!  :B: mine has been making a little noise as well. It needs about a full week of tlc.  :E:

sloleary02

Give me a PM if you need help sometime. Maybe we could have a gathering sometime.
I live about 40 miles south.

sloleary02 said:

Let's Make It Happen.  Most Of My Avy Podnahs Rarely Do The Site...But Down 4 A GTG If Enough Notice.

I moved last weekend, we are now IN Beaverton. I spotted Ambers today on 26!!! It was a black 07+ with black wheels and a lift.

Anyone up for a GT.

I do have three trips planed gone June 23,24, July 7,8, Aug 11,12

wyotonka we need to show our new to us Avys.

World of Speed???????????

I gotta stop loving my Camaro and get back to working on my Avy. She needs a lot of TLC right now before a GTG.

How can you not with this weather?           

Made to be  :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

JVZL1 said:
                                  How can you not with this weather?           

Made to be  :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Because that's what I've doing in my 2SS, burning rubber.

Z66Modder said:
Because that's what I've doing in my 2SS, burning rubber.

:love: :B: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

This is what I did for it tonight. Under hood emblem.

I like nice work.

But your borders.  :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p >:D

JVZL1 said:
Anyone up for a GT.

I do have three trips planed gone June 23,24, July 7,8, Aug 11,12

wyotonka we need to show our new to us Avys.

World of Speed???????????
Sorry I missed this I have been so crazy busy! Just moved up to seattle last month and been go go go
We do need to get us PNW people together soon.

Back