• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Is this section still active? New in Raleigh

Yeah, a few of us just did the track day at Charlotte Motor Speedway. We could have use a few more to join us. It was listed under the main part of the Southeast section.

Hello All!  Fairly new to this Forum, but not new to the Avalanche.  Currently on my 2nd one....We should plan some kind of Trucks and Coffee, crash the local Cars and Coffee scene, something.  I live in Sanford, NC and I have a 2012 Camaro SS as well.

-Scott

check out this thread.. http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,151066.msg2148091.html#new

batmanntexas said:
Hello All!  Fairly new to this Forum, but not new to the Avalanche.  Currently on my 2nd one....We should plan some kind of Trucks and Coffee, crash the local Cars and Coffee scene, something.  I live in Sanford, NC and I have a 2012 Camaro SS as well.

-Scott

New owner here in Raleigh.  Have several vehicles that I've modified/built (Syclone, GN, Marauder, Dakota Convertible) and the Avalanche is my next.  A 2003 Cladded Z71.  Any other AVY enthusiasts in the area feel free to drop by.  I have a full garage/lift so if you ever need to do a day's work, let me know.

Hello and welcome! There's quite a few of us on here from NC. If you are up for a little drive take a look at the event going on in Helen, Ga for weekend of April 5-8. Also we have a Facebook group for the Carolinas in southeast chapter = Carolina Chevy Avalanche Owners Group (RegionII CAFCNA)

BooomerX said:
Hello and welcome! There's quite a few of us on here from NC. If you are up for a little drive take a look at the event going on in Helen, Ga for weekend of April 5-8. Also we have a Facebook group for the Carolinas in southeast chapter = Carolina Chevy Avalanche Owners Group (RegionII CAFCNA)

Thanks for the welcome...I'll be sailing the Caribbean with kid rock that following week so in florida that weekend.  Unfortunately I don't do facebook.  But I'll keep an eye oUT for upcoming events.

robertmee said:
Thanks!  I see quite a few Avy parts for sale on CL/Ebay right now in WF...is that you?
Oh no...our 2004 AV is still going strong!

Same here on Facebook.
We probably need to get something going on in the state again soon

4x4dreamer said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm..  >:D
Your schedule is worse than mine. Let me know when you are free to come down and we will setup something

Im up for something in Feb, given I'm a resident of Durham till March

james21 said:
Definitely, we'll have to plan something then!

james21 said:
Beginning of March??
Willyorca said:
Definitely, we'll have to plan something then!
Sounds like a plan to me. Just have to figure out Where and When. Unfortunately the weekend of the 17th & 24th are bad for us. :cry:

Just an idea, there is a really nice indoor gun range about 20 mins from where I am. You can bring your own, or rent on of theirs, and they got a nice assortment.

Triangle Shooting Academy in Raleigh

If it were warmer I'd offer up my place.  Inground pool, garage lift if someone needed to make it a working party and 9 pinball machines if we wanted to have a tourney.  Can't meet the march deadline but maybe something in June.

Well I've ended up extending my stay in NC to April, so anyone want to meet up?

We should definitely do something... let us look at our calendar.

Sorry all was out of town for a while.
Back in NC now.
I?m game for sure.

We have something the weekend of the 16th.
Well actually the 17th if anyone wants to drive my way.
But any other weekend we can host or drive.
I always have mods I need to do just no time.
Sail panel issue
Possible head unit swap in the 02. Have a better radio to go in just haven?t done it yet.

james21 said:
You having a st pats celebration?
Yeah bunch of neighbors and Gretchens friends.
Plenty of food if you are up for a dive.

Back