• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Advance NC modding GTG On 2/25

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
Looking to host a modding GTG before the WV WWW GTG on March 10.
Have some work to do on my 2002 and a newly acquired 2010 Avalanche.
Weekend to be will be 2/24-26.

Also to answer all the theories about another NC members Av.
Moosc allowed me to adopt his beloved 2010.
Took several weeks to get things worked out but there are (2) Avalanches in my family.

Menu

Lunch
We can order subs from Harris Teeter that day. They have plenty of options and the are hands down the best around here.
I don't think this is a good idea considering dinner. Having subs for lunch will destroy any dinner hunger. So we will have some little picking finger foods instead.

Dinner
Italian Feast including Chicken Parm - ChevyGuyNC and DDQueen
Salad and all the trimmings  - Gretchen

Desserts
Bite sized brownies in multiple flavors. (Maybe try a few new ones in prep for WV)  - Hugz

Anyone interested??
Attending
Hugz and Gretchen
4x4Dreamer and Ashley (Guest Room) Arriving Friday evening.
ChevyGuyNC and Paula (Brody's Room)  Arriving Saturday morning
Batmanntexas Saturday morning arrival

Maybes
Batmanntexas moved up
BoomerX

Mods to do. And pending the weather we can do outside if nice or have one at a time in the garage. Guess if the other side wasn't full of a fridge and crap I could fit something other than the jeep or prix in there

Hugz
- Repair steelslide
- Potential headlight bulb or bucket swap
- Install Puddle LEDs

ChevyGuyNC
- Install HIDs
- Maybe bumper repair.
- pending time replace rotors and pads

4x4Dreamer
-Maybe body repair
- Install Bedrug. (Finally)

a Hugz GTG is one that shouldnt be missed.... :jacked: :B:

We're down for a Saturday!! 

I'm sure I can find something to do on my '10, and of course glad to help on others.  :B:

ChevyGuyNC said:
We're down for a Saturday!! 

I'm sure I can find something to do on my '10, and of course glad to help on others.   :B:

BooomerX said:
Might be able to make it down on a Saturday. Date set yet?
Posted a couple of potential dates.

4x4dreamer said:
HMMMMM...
Where have I seen that before.  :cool:

Hugz said:
Posted a couple of potential dates.
Where have I seen that before.  :cool:

I asked Ashley today if she wanted to drive down and see you before WWW. She, of course, said YES!  :laugh: So we will see what my school schedule looks like when you get a date nailed in and see what it turns into!

I reminded her that since it was a modding GTG, I would have to bring some mods with me  >:D

11th is Paula's b'day weekend so 25th would be better for us. 

I have white interior LED's for a 10 ... Can't remember if Moosc ever did his.  Yours if you want them Hugz.

I also have a set of HID's I'd like to try and get in.

And if we are feeling really adventurous... Line up my rear bumper. Body shop didn't get it right.

We can go really old school, I'll bring some chicken parm. 

My schedule looks like it allows me either weekend. I have exams the week before and after, but it isn't necessary for me to be there on the weekends.

So long as the weather isn't crappy coming out of WV, you can count us in!  (y)

ChevyGuyNC said:
11th is Paula's b'day weekend so 25th would be better for us. 

I have white interior LED's for a 10 ... Can't remember if Moosc ever did his.  Yours if you want them Hugz.

I also have a set of HID's I'd like to try and get in.

And if we are feeling really adventurous... Line up my rear bumper. Body shop didn't get it right.

We can go really old school, I'll bring some chicken parm. 

Hmmmm. A leftover christmas present perhaps?  >:D

If we have time, My driver side door panel needs attention.

The dealer replaced it last year and it never has lined up right.. I have had it off 3 or 4 times since and the gap at the top is still way bigger than it should be..

Also might pick up a few other things to keep us busy should the budget allow  >:D

BooomerX said:
11th would work better for me.
Is the 25th a for sure nogo?

Everyone

What about hitting the middle on the 18th. Think the plans I had that day could drop out.

ChevyGuyNC said:
where do they go?

Back