• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

pics of 07-13 z71 front bumper and fender flares?

Exibar

anyone have pictures, preferably a side by side comparison, of a z71 and a LTZ bumper and fender flares ?

thanks all!
  Mike B

Sorry I don't have a picture of an LTZ but many are on the website....
What are you trying to look at specifically?

Here is a 2008 LT3 Z71 front end :

Attachments

• IMG_0042 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0042 (Small).JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 142
just wondering how the flares differs from the "stock" body....  that pic looks an awful lot like my 2013 ltz front end

are the flares an add on plastic piece or are they a whole new fender?

and I have skid plates on mine, but not sure how it differs from the Z71...  I guess it's possible the previous owner had these items added on to mine... I'll ahve to check the RPO sheet when the wife gets home

The flares are separate pieces. If I remember correctly the Z71 has square fog lights in bumper and LTZ were round. The Z71 bumper also had the silver/brushed metal center section.
The skid plates on your LTZ were probably an add on. The LTZ has self leveling shocks but the Z71 has premium Bilstein off road shocks. In addition the Z71 has badging on C pillar and a carbon fiber Z71 marked instrument cluster and possibly a two tone interior.
A straight on shot of Z71:

Attachments

• IMG_0043 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0043 (Small).JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 134
Ltz doesn't have flares and bumper is stock with round driving lights.. Z71 has square driving lights, metal lower middle section and painted grey upper middle pieces.. Has custom rocker pieces and running boards.. I don't post pictures because this site is a pia to post pictures.

Z71 also had brushed aluminum dash trim instead of wood grain, as well as 18" rims vs. 17" for stock (I think LTZ may have had option for 20" wheels?) Also z71 usually had rugged tube steps and rubber floor mats.
Another side view of Z71 showing flares,wheels and tube steps:

Attachments

• IMG_0045 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0045 (Small).JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 130
Shot of dash trim in a Z71:

Attachments

• IMG_0052 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0052 (Small).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 137
I know this is an old thread but I couldn't help myself adding some pics of my 2013 Avy Z71 that I just bought last month.
These are pictures while it was still at the dealer.

You have to love a black AV that is one good looking truck.

Back