• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Diablosport U7193

justinf86

Just ordered a Diablosport Predator P1 U7193! Since intake and exhaust are done it's cheaper than most of the next performance upgrades, with the P2 getting ready to hit the market. Should be here tuesday, can't wait!

Lol, so i didn't buy a U7193. It was actually out of stock and hadn't been updated in the system yet. Oh well, on to the next

The folks at Diablosport are great! After a few messages I took a $30 discount on a Diablosport InTune i1000, rather than a refund.

Got my intune yesterday. Installed the 87 tune and recalibrated for my larger wheels/tires. The Avalanche woke up, even with just the 87. It's no rocket, but it's probably running some solid 60ft et's for its size and the few mods that are on it. Can't wait until i run the tank down and switch to the diablo tune!

Update: so I'm now running the diablo tune on 91 with 30 point booster. No knocking or pinging. Didn't really feel much different from the adjusted 87 at first, the real difference is on the highway. After 65 was kinda blah, left you wanting more. The passing power was there, just felt like it should have had more. Now it just eats! Came up on a car do 70, got in to pass, pass the car look down and I'm doing 95. Stayed in it just to see. All the way to 115 before I let off, and non of that blah feeling. I love my Avy all over again!

justinf86 said:
Update: so I'm now running the diablo tune on 91 with 30 point booster. No knocking or pinging. Didn't really feel much different from the adjusted 87 at first, the real difference is on the highway. After 65 was kinda blah, left you wanting more. The passing power was there, just felt like it should have had more. Now it just eats! Came up on a car do 70, got in to pass, pass the car look down and I'm doing 95. Stayed in it just to see. All the way to 115 before I let off, and non of that blah feeling. I love my Avy all over again!

Hope you  got a good deal. http://www.diablosport.com/shop/products/intune-i3-for-gm-platinum-1.html are  not cheap. The U7193 on  eBay bidding is a fair price.

I  had the  Edge programmer  but returned  it back to Amazon since it didn't  have  the  proper A pillar mount. Worked fine  and  yes I could  have just used the  tune and removed  it from  the  OBDII

Back