• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2017 National @ STI Shirt and Ordering

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
index.php

Close up..

index.php

The shirts will be available in T-Shirts, Long Sleeve T-shirts, Crewneck & Hooded Sweatshirts.  
All shirts will be the Gildan Ultra Cotton ( which is the top of the line for T-shirts as the shirk age is non existent.
Also all T-shirts and Sweatshirts will be White
( sorry no exceptions)

We will be taking orders until September 22, 2017 at midnight and so we can order them in time for the GTG..

Prices are for delivery and pick up at STI.  
For shipping to anywhere within the Continental USA, please add $7.50 for up to 2 shirts and $11.00 for more than 2 shirts.  

Pricing for the shirts:

T-Shirts  Ladies Shirts are available as well.              
S-XL are $20                                                  
2XL-and up $1 more per size up.  Men's sizes max out at 5XL, while the ladies 3Xl.

Sweatshirts*  
S-XL are $26.00
2XL-and up are $1 more per size up.

Hooded Sweatshirts*
S-XL are $31
2XL-and up are $1 more per size up.

*The manufacture of the Sweatshirts tend to run one size smaller than usual.  You may want to order one size larger than you usually buy.

**WE WILL NOT BE ORDERING EXTRA SHIRTS!!!  If you want shirts, you must have them ordered and paid for BEFORE September 22, 2017  at midnight.

You can place your order here and paypal the funds to: nationalatsti@gmail.com   Please send via Friends and Family so there is no Paypal Fees.

When payment is made please include your screen name in the Paypal notes so that we know who is paying for the shirts.  Indicate payment is FOR SHIRTS also.

For those not having access to Paypal, please PM me for a mailing address.. Click Here

Again, the deadline for ordering AND PAYING for the shirts will be september 22 2017!!!

Name:                               (paid) in Blue

Neal729    (1) 3xl tshirt
Hugz (2) men's 3xl T-shirts (2) ladies medium
Moosc (1) large
Didit (1) xl and (1) xxl  (Shipping)
Z71 (1) xl tshirt
MS02 2500 (1) 2Xl Hoodie
James21 (1) 4XL
qreaigh (2) 2xl shirts
EricB  (1) xl and (2) L
Old skool (1) xl (Shipping)
Intimadatoruag  (1) L (1) 2xl
AvDavidw (1) xl
Glenn (1) M (1) 2xl
James21 (1) 2xl Hoodie (1) xl women Tshirt (1) 2xl Tshirt

AvyZ66

Yes a photo of the shirt design would be nice, also since the shirts run small what is the maximum shirt sizes?

Sorry all been dealing with a death in the family, and multiple trips to WNY over the last month..
Will be updating the information in the first post forthwith.

Attachments

• Shirt Mockup.jpg
    Shirt Mockup.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 688
  • Avalanche Mock Up.jpg
    Avalanche Mock Up.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 637
Vaeagleav said:
Yes a photo of the shirt design would be nice, also since the shirts run small what is the maximum shirt sizes?
Actually the Gildan Ultra Cotton, do not run small nor shrink.   (y)
These are the same shirt that was used for all the past STIs..

Hope to know the max shortly..  In the past I believe it was 5XL for Men's T-shirts.

Updated..
It is 5Xl

james21 said:
Just curious, why no colors?
Keeps the structure simpler for me and the printer.
The more variables that get thrown into the mix the more headaches happen.
Yes the down side is you can't get a rainbow of colors as extras but over the years a single color has been the case more often than not.  (y)

Just paypal'd you the money for one large t-shirt  :cool:

Thank you both
Added to first post will update further once payment is received.

I copied and pasted the email addy, that  you originally posted,  which was "gamil" .com, now I see you have edited it to be "gmail".com.  I'm guessing thats the problem, so how do we rectify it?

Didit

Didit said:
I copied and pasted the email addy, that  you originally posted,  which was "gamil" .com, now I see you have edited it to be "gmail".com.  I'm guessing thats the problem, so how do we rectify it?

Didit
Did you resend this morning?  Payment just came through at 1001am.

Whewww ok I think i got it straightened out, cancelled the first transaction, corrected the email and forwarded it on to you, you should have it now!  

Didit

Back