• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Tires, Rims & and clean up !

Lifted07

Had a couple of tires go bad and a couple of NASTY factory rims, so I decided to bite the bullet and get some new ones.  I'm extremely happy with them.  The tires are 35 x 12.50 and made by a company called AMP, and the rims are a 20x9 Cali off road Anarchy.  Then I got her cleaned up pretty good and snapped a few pics.  Enjoy.  (y)

IMG_20170830_154616.jpg

IMG_20170830_154535.jpg

IMG_20170830_154445.jpg

IMG_20170830_154515.jpg

I also have a new bull bar that is coming next week, it is being replaced on warranty as my current one is rusting and polished stainless is not supposed to do that.

You have been struck by photobucket  BS

Thanks for the heads up on Photobucket screwing it`s users over.  I found a new hosting site for now and changed the links above, seems to be OK so far. 

Damn that looks great. I recommend getting rid of that bar and joining the Setina PB-450 club ;) Good to know you're still rolling around town in that beauty! :B:

Wheels look good. I've got an 07 LTZ I want to put wheels and a leveling kit on. Been going back and forth between 20x9 -12 offset or 20x10 -24 offset with 295/55R20 tires. What offset did you choose?

mrcllusb said:
Wheels look good. I've got an 07 LTZ I want to put wheels and a leveling kit on. Been going back and forth between 20x9 -12 offset or 20x10 -24 offset with 295/55R20 tires. What offset did you choose?

I went with what was closest to factory offset, but I also have installed longer and stronger studs in the front to accommodate a 1/2" spacer cause I was having clearance issues with the stock wheels and newer outer tie rod ends.  I also have 2" spacers in the rear, gives it a nice stance, oh and btw with the front spacers they sit pretty even with the rears.

Back