• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Montana & Idaho members check in

fbuhler

SM 2003
Members form MT or ID please check in with a post.

I would like to plan A get to gether in the next few months to come so let get rolling

sound off!!!

I will get thing started

Faver from Hamilton, MT

*nod* .. They're exploding down here.. I only really started to notice after I purchased mine..

fbuhler: It won't let me post on the Yellowstone link for some reason..

FYI:
One of the opening dates: April 16 for the West entrance to Old Faithful

I should be there around April 21st to 22nd. FRS on Ch7 & tone7, Alt 1 & 1.

If someone is planning that date too, PM me for cell/OnStar#'s. I've noticed OnStar works in some places in the park.

Also.. maybe look for amber DRL's! and place a CAFCNA card or brochure in view when parked...

...Steve

Thanx! `Just thought it was worth the mention - just in case...

So who wants to start planning a cruise for this area? If the dates work out I will attend (y)

HEY...Montana & Idaho members

I'm sorry to see such a sad postings from members in the great states of Idaho and Montana.

I have had some pc glitches for the past several months, but we got things working again this past weekend.

Anyway... I'm here in Missoula, MT. so anytime you want to GTG let me know where and when.

~Bigskymike

ok Montana guys (all except Crash I'm guessing he's a state trooper :0: ) what do you guys do for a livin ? I'm toying around myself with moving out there, California is just getting too LIBERAL for me, no border control, and I'm getting sick of paying for illegal aliens (notice I called them what they are and NOT undocumented workers  :rolleyes: ) healthcare, uninsured drivers etc....

Anyway, I've been an oil worker for 17 years, same Company. I make a good living but am willing to sacrifice $$$ for a better life and some clear skies  :0:

I see lots of real estate on eBay that I could afford

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4390010031&category=1607&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4388982977&category=12605&rd=1

but I'm wondering what jobs are available :cautious: What would I do after I bought the house ??? thanks

New here as of 19 July, bought my Av on the 16th.  Found this site while researching Avalanche's and glad I did.  Learned alot which helped in my deciding to trade in my Expedition.  Thanks for a great site.

Ron

Great Falls, MT

Just met Rolling Thunder at the Nationals in AZ this week. Great to meet you, BTW.

Is there anyone else still around from MT? Fbuhler? Fbuhler?

Back