• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sunday August 24 Lake Geneva, WI Big Foot Beach S.P. 10:30 am

jnspur

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
GTG at Big Foot Beach State Park for anybody who wants to attend!
10:30 am. Meet just inside the entrance at the Ranger Station. There is an entrance fee to the park... $5 or $10 bucks...
Will have one small charcoal grill with. Bringing hot dogs and hamburger type stuff... beer/soda...

Everyone welcome!

Will have at least one boat out, possibly two!
Waterskiing and tubing!

Reply if you can make it!

Avialanche said:
I'm in! Bringing dogs and boat also, might bring Radio Controlled Seaplane too!!

I was talking about your boat... I don't have one. :C:

;D See you there!

HEY!
Great Idea! I am up for this, and will actually be in town.

Uh-oh, better get the beast washed up all pretty like, so I am not embarrassed. :-[

Count me in, I will see you there. I will even try to make it on time!

AV -R

jnspur said:
GTG at Big Foot Beach State Park for anybody who wants to attend!
10:30 am. Meet just inside the entrance at the Ranger Station. There is an entrance fee to the park... $5 or $10 bucks...
Will have one small charcoal grill with. Bringing hot dogs and hamburger type stuff... beer/soda...

Everyone welcome!

Will have at least one boat out, possibly two!
Waterskiing and tubing!

Reply if you can make it!
Don't forget AV cruise around the lake and town.

Hello all

I will most certainly try to make it to this gtg. Its not that far for us (about 2 hours) so will try to make it. Just have to check with wife and see if she is not working.

see you all later

David

Hey, Mike! It's looking good!
I hope irontrain isn't having a stroke now.
5 AVs and 1 boat. :rolleyes: ;)

Where is the mighty MojoAv?!? ??? We need you! :love:

Well - I am a maybe. I will be up there this weekend, but not sure of my time. I have a few errands to run and taks to do. I am also having boat problems and need to resolve them.

Keep posting plans. If I can get my chores done, I want to try and hook up for a visit.

Mojo,
Even if you don't get your boat running, you can stop by the beach and chat with us for a while! We won't all be able to fit on Mike's boat anyway! Stop by!

Well, It's Friday night, and it looks like Sunday will be:

Avialanche
AVaricious
jnspur

maybe:

chevy4x4trucks
NorthFace-of-NW-IN
MojoAv

I am looking forward to seeing you all there!

I had a great time, you all. Sorry I couldn't stick around to see the plane fly.

Just in case anybody wants to know, Black Chev is a great cook.

Thanks you guys, great to meet you. See you at Butch's.

AV -R

Sorry I could not make it to this gtg. It has been really busy with work and some remodeling at home. ( I am getting a new garage to fit the av and other cars in ;D )

I will try to make it to the sep 6 gtg in wi

David

Av-R, Don't worry, something happened to the transmitter and the plane didn't fly Sunday anyway. That's why we were driving in circles out there. We left shortly after that, I'm a little sunburned, but it's turning tan... Black Chev will appreciate that you liked his cooking. Your pasta salad was pretty good, too!

Mike, we had a great time!

Too bad the rest of you missed it! :p
;)
Jen

Back