• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Service Air suspension System conversion 2007 LTZ 4wd Part numbers needed

JimmyNoShow

I have the service suspension system system light on so I'm deciding to convert the shocks to bilstiens . I  had them on my 2002 they were good.  I have been doing some research and I see you can use 3.9 ohm 25W resistors across the sensors or jump the sensors.  Not sure if I have to jump a fifth resistor to jump the wires on the compressor and I don't know what Bilstein's  to  order and coil spring if someone knows the part numbers for the front and the rear I already ordered the resistors.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also, for now can I just install the resistors because the suspension actually seemed okay it just felt like I needed front shocks, I saw a few kits out there but there probably only giving you shocks and 4 resistors which I can just order myself  I don't like a dash board that looks like a Christmas tree between this suspension problem and the tire  sensor problem. Thank you for your time 

Back