• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

p1433 after 4l80e swap????

La_lancha

i need yall guys help once again  :cry: i did a 4l80e swap on my avalanche z66 02  and the fuel gauge stopped working scanned for codes and got p1433 checked my tune on hptuners under the fuel section  and everything is identical to the  5.3 i used the 8.1 avalanche tune  to segment  swap the 80e also  the code says fuel level sensor 2  circuit high voltage  i replaced the whole fuel unit and nothing same problem  if i erase the code the fuel level works  ???

No can do with a 1500, 2500 have 2 fuel tanks and the code is for the second fuel tank level

i only used the trans options  from the 2500 avy i looked  on hptuners  everything looks good is there a way to turn off the second fuel pump  or  if i turn of the dtc  is that safe  ???

I'm not a tuner but they are a few here who are.

When I looked the code up it had a note to it that said for dual tank vehicle only.

lol god dammit  :laugh:  ima just try to delete the code lets see if it works thanks soo much man  this forum  always guides me to the right path  :B:

soo it worked i just went thru all the stock tune  codes and compared with the 80e  conversion tune and allot were switched  on too no mil light from the 8.1 ? just switched them to no error reported worked like a charm  tnx again bud

Well I said I'm no tuner I have no clue what that means. But you are welcome. :laugh:

Back