• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Best dash cover

jmoffett

Who sells the best plastic dash cover for the cracked dash syndrome? DashSkin seems to be the leader but I don't find much here when I search for that name.

I have only read of a couple of members putting a plastic dash cover over an existing cracked dash. Most members tried to get the dash replaced under warranty or just bought a new one from GM. I think one member tried to put a brace under a cracked dash and glue the cracks up but I don't think that worked long term.
Putting a cover over a damaged dash wouldn't stop the cracks from getting worse and not sure it would lessen the noise either?
I just replaced my dash several years ago and installed one of the old school woven dash covers to reduce glare and slow down the effect of UV deterioration. So far so good.....

I use Nu-image it is Molded with Flames. I had painted to match rest of Trucks Flames/.
I have hade it in av for years now.

Calicak89 said:
txdashcovers.com

It seems the only color they offer for a 2011 is black. I need Titanium. I ordered a DashSkin from Amazon for $215.95. I'll post a review.

Back