• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalanche bed Panels

thumpinbass

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me if the bed panels on the AV can fit any year from 02-13?    I am selling some bed panels from an '04 AV and someone with a '07 AV wants to buy one of the panels.

I was always under the impression that they fit all years, but I could be wrong.  So any help from someone with a '07-'13 AV would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

If I remember correctly, sometime in mid 2008, the hardware on the panel closest to the cabin changed from the lever to the angular clip. The panels are identical, only the hadrware/latched changed, but for you situation, yes, an 04' and 07' should be the same

Calicak89 is correct, the panels will fit all years but the two levers nearest to rear window would need replacing on your first gen panel to 2008 and up year AVs to work best. Only thing else to remember is the color would be off since 2004 would be dark grey panels and 2007+ used black panels.

Back